Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Today's Lesson: Why America can do no Wrong

Hey guys, remember when we agreed that good and evil don't exist?

The concepts are corrupted to the extent that they are now destructive for everyone.

Anything I want is good. The pursuit of anything I want is freedom. If you get in my way, you are evil and hate freedom. I'm a human and all humans come packaged with natural rights, making us all by default good. Someone invented an enumerated list of these natural rights. I am always good when I act out in the name of these natural rights. Thwarting me while I'm acting out in the name of my natural human rights is an immoral act of evil and inhumanity. If any one of us is unfree, then none of us are free.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't` eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. If a liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a person of color is conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection

Uuuhhh... I'm glad we're posting simple-minded and over generalizing gayspace bulletins.