Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Columbine

Columbine
April 22, 2010, 03:14:04 PM
.....is this real or photoshopped?

If its real, I think I'm going to be sick.

Columbine
April 22, 2010, 04:30:12 PM
looks as if someone is having fun moving posts into different threads

Columbine
April 22, 2010, 06:23:36 PM
haha just joking this is a photoshop dudes but kinda real thought..?? If you wants to laugh hard take a look at fmp666 forum, they look like obsessed with me... all the pets seems to worship me. Veni, domine liberator Dona nobis potestatem.Te adoramus, veneramus Dona nobis scientiam. hahaha

Columbine
April 22, 2010, 09:32:56 PM

U.S.A the biggest democracy of the world.

Columbine
April 22, 2010, 10:31:30 PM
Columbine was awesome, as I said in another thread.  We need more wolves hidden amongst the sheep...

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 03:11:49 AM

U.S.A the biggest democracy of the world.

No, India is. Democracy is ridiculous.   

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:13:49 AM
Columbine was awesome, as I said in another thread.  We need more wolves hidden amongst the sheep...

This kind of comments make forums shitholes, but since it is ANUS is ok to say stupidities as long they include massive deaths.

In order to see the ideas in real life, and getting out of the getho, people should stop treating this forum as well as other forms of expression in this network as their video game consoles, or as playgrounds of their id's.

But seriously, how was Columbine awesome?

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:33:12 AM
Columbine was awesome, as I said in another thread.  We need more wolves hidden amongst the sheep...
Because those kids were surely all untermenschen, bro...

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:38:22 AM

This kind of comments make forums shitholes, but since it is ANUS is ok to say stupidities as long they include massive deaths.

In order to see the ideas in real life, and getting out of the getho, people should stop treating this forum as well as other forms of expression in this network as their video game consoles, or as playgrounds of their id's.

I wrote a large text about this, but I felt like a major idiot because of a feeling that Cargèst said that only to attract angry responses (maybe not, but I decided not to risk it) from people with a good heart like me and the person I quoted. So I'm just going to say I completely agree with Octuple, I could not have said it better.

Also, I explained my point of view on the thread about mass murder of inferior IQs and on this one, talking about terrorism.

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 06:09:37 AM

I wouldn't say that the killers were ubermensch material themselves.

The problem with the popular understanding of Columbine is that it is seen as an outgrowth of violent music and video games, and all of the apparently evil things in pop culture.  The real issue is a lot larger: the school system, government, and our civilization at large.  These are the things that foster useless human beings and cause others to become embittered and waste their potential.  It isn't necessarily "awesome" that two students took it upon themselves to kill off their (probably useless) classmates.  What their actions show is that they simply did not know how to deal with reality.

The Columbine killers knew America could do some Wrong.  Even if they were intelligent kids, they accomplished little in the end.

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 06:20:24 AM

I wouldn't say that the killers were ubermensch material themselves.

The problem with the popular understanding of Columbine is that it is seen as an outgrowth of violent music and video games, and all of the apparently evil things in pop culture.  The real issue is a lot larger: the school system, government, and our civilization at large.  These are the things that foster useless human beings and cause others to become embittered and waste their potential.  It isn't necessarily "awesome" that two students took it upon themselves to kill off their (probably useless) classmates.  What their actions show is that they simply did not know how to deal with reality.

The Columbine killers knew America could do some Wrong.  Even if they were intelligent kids, they accomplished little in the end.

I like the idea of educating the smart to avoid a waste and a misdirection of potential. But I think Columbine kids and the jokela guy were simply stupid and deserve no praising. Also it is a saddening disgrace, whether they killed smart people or not.

Top 5% smartest population usually finds much better ways despite the environment.

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
No, India is.

no, India is the most populated country in the world later China and Brazil, and about democracy, they keep using "Lex Talionis", which is the death penalty but without tribunal or judges, I have some Hindus & Pakis friends here in my city.. Vishnuuuú Shiva.

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:04:00 PM

no, India is the most populated country in the world later China and Brazil, and about democracy, they keep using "Lex Talionis", which is the death penalty but without tribunal or judges, I have some Hindus & Pakis friends here in my city.. Vishnuuuú Shiva.

You must be a troll because you cannot be this stupid.

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
you cannot be this stupid.

" The ignorant states, the wise person doubts and things"
-Aristotle-

Columbine
April 23, 2010, 04:47:20 PM
you cannot be this stupid.

" The ignorant states, the wise person doubts and things"
-Aristotle-

source of this Aristotle quote, please?