Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

0peth

0peth
May 19, 2010, 12:42:20 AM
This is weird, but...I was listening to something unfamiliar on my girlfriend's car's satellite radio the other day, and it turned out to be 0peth.  I absolutely loved it.  Far more "transcendent" than I expected based only on the stereotypes I was perpetuating (never actually heard them previously).

I'm thinking of doing a DLA blog post on this relevation.  Is that a bad plan?  I don't want to be too out of line.

Re: 0peth
May 19, 2010, 07:06:03 PM
You know, it's not really as bad as people think. "Blackwater Park" is kind of a work of a staggering genius.

Is a blog post enough? Sure we don't need a subdomain, like 0peth.anus.com?

May 20, 2010, 09:07:28 AM
Back in the previous millennium, "Morningrise" was a reasonable hybrid of Gothenburg and progressive rock. But I was somehow very relieved when I realized I don't need it.

You will probably come to your senses if you hear one or two full albums in their entirety.

May 31, 2010, 05:09:42 PM
You will probably come to your senses if you hear one or two full albums in their entirety.

I'm in a Turkish bathhouse, listening to them playing an 0peth medley on the oud. Quite relaxing. Almost as good as the massage.