Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Adrian McCoy is my hero

Adrian McCoy is my hero
May 20, 2010, 10:33:05 PM
A Sacramento man has pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to making threats over the Internet to kill members of the rock band KORN, according to federal prosecutors.

Adrian McCoy, 23, entered the guilty plea in United States District Court in Sacramento Friday to a single count of making interstate threats to injure another, U.S. Attorney Michelle Rodriguez said.

According to investigators, McCoy sent threatening communications to the FBI's Web site in September 2007. In the email, McCoy threatened to kill members of the band, the band's family and FBI agents who responded to his acts of violence, Rodriguez said.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=33954

Everyone here always talks about how no one "does anything," does this count? I <3 Adrian McCoy.

Re: Adrian McCoy is my hero
May 20, 2010, 10:37:57 PM
ANUS sense of humor is funny. I remember a topic on the bbs, Heroes, about two boys that invaded the burger king transmission of the drive thru and said a guy was "too fat for whopper".
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

May 21, 2010, 02:59:18 AM
Adrian McCoy sounds like a complete and utter nutcase.  The type of guy that could explode at any minute and open fire on a room full of pre-schoolers just because he heard POD being played on the radio.

Needless to say, I like him, too.

May 21, 2010, 03:12:31 AM
I didn't even think this guy was real. Thanks for the laughs.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.