Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pathologist: Paul Gray (Slipknot) died of AIDS

FRIST PSOT

Wow, finally some good news!  I'll have a beer now and relax while some other half assed band calling themselves the spirtual descendant to Slipknot makes their move.

Don't you mean proctologist?

This isn't funny you guys.  Pretending he died of AIDS is just cruel.  We all know he really died from autoerotic asphyxiation.

BREAKING NEWS

At a city hall press conference, Coroner's Research and Proctology spokesman announced today that the world beloved Slipknot bassist died from complications related to immune system deficiency and terminal colorectal distention. Crowds of fans wept, squealed and applauded as Gray's family announced the deceased entertainer would be interred in a family mausoleum beside his lifelong secret idol, the surprisingly forgotten Michael Jackson, also recently deceased.

Even better, it looks like a haphazard overdose of prescription meds, legal downers and illicit drugs. He was about to become a father, too. What a way to win.

This further confirms my prejudice against nu-metal, which like indie rock, hip-hop, techno and AOR is designed for dumbed-down artificially humble shitheads who just want to fit in.

I didn't know who he was, I didn't know he died, and I don't really care.

I thought the AIDS jokes had run their course

AIDS jokes will stop being funny when they find a cure.

...Stop being funny, or get more so?

To the black humourist it will lose value, but the general public will be able to laugh because the death rate will drop.

I think it was one of the Malevolent Creation guys who got in public trouble for pointing out that there is a cure for AIDS: death by AIDS. No man, no AIDS problem.

We should really refer to it by its original name, GRIDS...

Well, that's prejudice against people who choose alternative lifestyles. They can't help who/how they are. Ignore my contradiction plz thx.