Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Collapse News Desk

Re: Collapse News Desk
November 03, 2010, 06:40:45 AM
Tzadikim: Is it possible that you have a cultural/genetic aversion to European culture, of which Christianity and "cloak-and-castle" appreciation is a part? I've talked to you elsewhere and know that you are Israeli... which is fine- but your arguments seem to have that kneejerk ethnic-hatred element which Jews can be prone to.

November 03, 2010, 07:00:12 AM
Tzadikim: Is it possible that you have a cultural/genetic aversion to European culture, of which Christianity and "cloak-and-castle" appreciation is a part? I've talked to you elsewhere and know that you are Israeli... which is fine- but your arguments seem to have that kneejerk ethnic-hatred element which Jews can be prone to.

"Israeli"? Not quite. If you mean that I'm interested in certain Jewish symbolism as per my username (derived from the Kaballah), then yes, absolutely. I am not prone to the deliberate philistinism that most Christians worship, no.

What I have an 'aversion' to is an inauthentic, lying culture. European Christianity is inauthentic. European Christianity is a lie. All the cathedrals of the world were erected on the backs of dead pagans. The insinuation that I am Jewish, coupled with the insinuation that Christianity is European, coupled with the insinuation that because I am Jewish I detest European Christianity, is quite funny. The truth is that I am European, and I detest Jewish Christianity. Ethnicity has nothing to do with it; monotheism does.

November 03, 2010, 08:30:41 PM
My mistake, I thought you were someone else.

November 03, 2010, 09:10:54 PM
Christianity need not be monotheistic.  Look up Christian Pantheism/Panentheism.

November 03, 2010, 09:24:49 PM
Take your kike crap out of here.
Hey, what the fuck is this shit?

And this shit?

I thought people around here were above this type of stuff.  Ethnic-hatred is bred through multiculturalism, and this guys crap isn't in any way Jewish.  Please don't defame the Jewish people with such comparisons.

November 03, 2010, 09:36:00 PM
Troll successful.

November 03, 2010, 10:30:14 PM
Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

November 04, 2010, 07:08:21 AM
Ethnic-hatred is bred through multiculturalism, and this guys crap isn't in any way Jewish.  Please don't defame the Jewish people with such comparisons.

Jews and Europeans have been in contact for over 2,000 years, which is more than enough time for ethnic hatreds to develop on both sides. Obviously.

November 04, 2010, 12:07:31 PM
Jews and Europeans have been in contact for over 2,000 years, which is more than enough time for ethnic hatreds to develop on both sides. Obviously.
Please, don't try to weasel your way out of this one.  You've already tilted your hand.  You claimed that an Israeli Jew is prone to knee-jerk ethnic hatred of Europeans.  In case you don't own a map, Israel isn't in Europe.  It's in the Middle East.  If you actually knew anything about Israeli people, you would notice their ethnic hatreds lie pretty squarely on...surprise, surprise, Palestinians and other neighboring Arabs.

Promoting racial / ethnic separation is fine.  Opposing the propagation of Jewish values among your own people is fine.  Making legitimate criticisms of Jewish people and culture is fine, as is the pointing out of genuine grievances.  Making shit up about Jews isn't.  I'm not a member of the ACLU or Anti-Defamation League, so I'm not going to press any further.  However, you did make a strikingly ignorant comment about Jews.

Quote from: Cargest
Troll successful.
Oh, god damn it.  You know I have to eat your first born son now, right?

November 04, 2010, 03:05:39 PM
Fuckin' heebs.  You'll have to wait eighteen to nineteen years for my firstborn son, though, and by that point, I plan to be colonising Canada.

November 04, 2010, 03:43:17 PM
Metal succeeded in making a lot of paradigm shifts.

November 22, 2010, 09:12:18 PM
Metal succeeded in making a lot of paradigm shifts.

This is worthy of its own discussion.

Lilliputan jihadist asymetrical warfare may bleed entangled Goliath-Leviathan from the outside:

Al Qaeda said the fear, disruption and added security costs caused by the parcel bombs made what it called "Operation Hemorrhage" a success.

"Two Nokia mobiles, $150 each, two HP printers, $300 each, plus shipping, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses add up to a total bill of $4,200," it claimed.

http://www.todayonline.com/World/EDC101122-0000056/Al-Qaeda-vows-more-thousand-cuts-attacks

When applied globally, unreciprocated principles like human rights and war crimes are suicidal values. The Other has always scoffed at these.

November 24, 2010, 12:31:45 AM
Dormant herpes virus reanimates in mankind's water pollution in order to spread death and misery:

The tumors sprout on the eyes, mouth, joints and internal organs of green sea turtles, which have been listed as an endangered species by the International Union for Conservation of Nature. In areas where green sea turtle stranding happen regularly (such as Hawaii), up to ninety percent of the stranded dead or dying turtles have been afflicted with the tumors, according to National Geographic.

http://www.tinygreenbubble.com/eco/environmental/animal-rights/item/1127-pollution-causing-herpes-and-tumors-in-sea-turtles

November 25, 2010, 12:33:34 PM
Gene test criticized for discriminating against young athletes:

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/8391956/gene-test-sparks-concern-for-young-athletes/

What's next, worries that school tests will discriminate against university applicants?

November 26, 2010, 05:17:04 AM
That ties in with modern mentality. Fear of inequality/inadequacy is at the root of it. Society or nature might find us wanting in some manner then force us out. It becomes self fulfilling and unsustainable when inadequacy is subsidized, which goes by the happy euphemism equal opportunity.