Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

KERASPHORUS breaks up

KERASPHORUS breaks up
June 04, 2010, 01:16:55 PM
After much thought and due to B.Wolaniukís departure and J. Readís unavailability for live performances, I have decided to dissolve Kerasphorus.

Kerasphorus is some of the greatest music Iíve ever created. After B.Wolaniuk announced his defection and J. Read informed me that he was unable to play live, I vowed to soldier on. I recruited Zolrak (ex Morbosidad, Unholier, Nodens) to play guitar, and Paul Collier (ex Angelcorpse) on drums for the live shows that were booked.

However, playing live with different members dilutes the concept of Kerasphorus. I am therefore canceling all live performances with Kerasphorus.

On May 15th Kerasphorus recorded two songs that will be released on EP later this year.
I have already started working on a new project and hope to have material released by 2011.

Thank you for the support youíve given Kerasphorus.
Helmkamp
03 June 2010
Damnit, I was hoping to see them in August.

Re: KERASPHORUS breaks up
June 04, 2010, 11:50:03 PM
Terrible news!  "Cloven Hooves..." is an excellent release.

June 05, 2010, 11:11:46 AM
Kerasphorus was good??? I hadn't heard of them until I saw a NeverWinterNights update when they released that album. Which made me assume it was typical C-grade Blasphemy-mimicry.

June 05, 2010, 04:26:48 PM
Kerasphorus was good??? I hadn't heard of them until I saw a NeverWinterNights update when they released that album. Which made me assume it was typical C-grade Blasphemy-mimicry.

ha!  my thought exactly.  you guys gotta pass this info on to the rest of us!  I'll take a tip from Heydrich or Cynical any time!

June 06, 2010, 03:28:48 AM
Check them out here gents:

http://www.myspace.com/kerasphorus

If you like it, their mini-CD is available from "Nuclear War Now." 

June 06, 2010, 06:14:37 AM
Oh, I heard the single track on their Myspace page when the album was released. It was alright, but not enough to drive me to find out about the rest of the album myself... though now I intend to :)