Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Cannibalism a complete solution

Cannibalism a complete solution
June 07, 2010, 11:07:41 PM
One thing that many environmentalists get wrong is they are trying to save the planet for the selfish reason of saving themselves. This will only hasten the destruction of the planet through overpopulation. The only way to save the planet is to dramatically reduce the population.

Do you know why Fiji has a relatively small population today in comparison to many of their neighbors? Because for thousands of years they were cannibals. No one wanted to vacation in Fiji because it meant getting eaten and as a result the people who survived were able to fully benefit from the pristine beauty and untouched natural resources of Fiji without having to deal with overpopulation. If each family would just eat 1 or 2 people a year, it would dramatically reduce the population of the planet and make life better for everyone.

http://www.newglobalfuture.com/tag/cannibalism/

1. Most people are stupid, ugly, weak.
2. Eat only the stupid, ugly, weak.
3. Human population significantly drops.
4. Flora and fauna return.
5. No resources are scarce.
6. Bright, beautiful, fit humans remain.
7. Golden Age.

Re: Cannibalism a complete solution
June 07, 2010, 11:53:28 PM
I've long been somewhat of a fan of cannibalism, and have even advocated it here before.  However, one flaw I see with it is that "you are what you eat."  Eating stupid, ugly, weak people probably isn't healthy.  They're most likely obese and full of cancer.  It would probably be more productive to turn them into compost.

June 08, 2010, 12:10:23 AM
A world compost day for Arbor Day is an excellent dietary alternative. Slay an underman and plant a tree atop. Call it a day of fasting and labor.

June 08, 2010, 01:32:26 AM
Quote from: Scourge

I don't know about this. Stupid, ugly, and weak people would probably taste pretty awful.. considering the crap they eat. Let's corn feed them before the slaughter first, okay?

June 08, 2010, 02:57:40 AM
I don't know about this. Stupid, ugly, and weak people would probably taste pretty awful.. considering the crap they eat. Let's corn feed them before the slaughter first, okay?

The moron / looser people are already mostly corn-fed - Industrial food in America is heavily reliant on the processed end-products of corn and soybeans. Making morons into compost sounds like the best option here, followed by increasing the amounts of mercury contamination of High-Fructose Corn Syrup.

June 08, 2010, 03:35:21 AM
Dibs on organic moron farming.

June 08, 2010, 04:25:13 AM
Quote from: Scourge

Actually the least used muscles are the most tender. Fillet Mignon is prized because it is dead center in the cow where barely any movement occurs. The high fat content will also add moistness and flavor. But then again, the majority of available human meat will mostly be organs. Cysts, plaques, and other symptoms of modernity on these tissues would most likely not be very pleasant tasting nor healthy.

June 08, 2010, 05:04:49 AM
I don't think I've got the stomach for it. I've eaten some weird stuff in my time, but I don't think I could eat another human unless it meant survival.

I do support moron compost though.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

June 08, 2010, 08:17:47 AM
One of the most interesting aspects about cannibalism is that its prevalence increases upon approaching the equator - it has occurred in all major tropical areas: the Indonesian archipelago, the Caribbean islands(IIRC, "caribbean" actually stands for anthropophagist) and of course Africa.

As the environment gets more harsh, counter-intuitively the cannibalism also decreases(even if the abundance of food is lower!). The intellectually most developed races, whites and northeastern Asians have not commonly engaged in cannibalism except for the cases in which groups of sailors or explorers have gotten cut off somewhere, besieged defendants in war, those suffering of famine because of crop failure, etc. in which eating each others has been necessary for survival. Only among tropical tribes has the cannibalism been a routine practice.

The bottom line is that harsh environment has had far greater eugenic impact than cannibalism ever had, even if the weaker individuals have presumably fallen as prey.