Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Metal radio vacancies

Metal radio vacancies
June 08, 2010, 02:48:05 AM
Major social networking site with a potential 5000+ metal listeners at http://www.radioreddit.com/?q=search/node/metal. We have a content promotion presence there with several participants.

Also, Radio NIHIL appears to be waiting for a new show. Anyone up for some DJ and authorship work?

Re: Metal radio vacancies
June 09, 2010, 12:00:19 AM
I'm currently listening to Radio Nihil broadcasts in chronological order.  If I can get a good enough feel for the whole thing, I'd be extremely happy to do something towards a new show.

June 09, 2010, 12:32:49 AM
Marcus and the Irish gent each did the most recent ones. Theirs should set a standard along with the older shows. I put one together but my audio recording skill, hardware, and/or software is/was in the crapper. I've been too active to add another kettle to the fire.

MLK

June 17, 2010, 02:53:16 PM
the format of the old radio nihil was a bit gay; if the site wants to change its image from being pretentious then any new radio show would have to be a bit less stiff and self important than radio nihil was.

June 17, 2010, 05:37:43 PM
That, and leave the deep-nihilist-voice-from-the-void-style behind, it's a little bit childish.