Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

proof that different races can live together harmoniously

www.TheMetalDiscourser.com
The universe is naked, attack its corpus, take a real stab at your life and let the blood flow — RIP the sound of the very fabric tearing.

These animals aren't from the same class, let alone race.
Because I am more intelligent than you are.

Better, our own gut and dermal flora are our very best pals. They're about as distant a lifeform from us as they come and they outnumber each of us 10 trillion to one. What we're seeing here is the wrong question asked. Not whether we get along, but rather what benefits and what drawbacks arise from given proximate interrelations?

The fact that the poster doesn't regard crows as intelligent makes this lose all credibility. And all this use of terms like "friends" and "enemies" is just projecting humanism on the animals. Its like the vet said, its a basic parental instinct on the crow's part. This humanistic view is a large reason why nature documentaries are largely garbage.

PROOF THAT DIFRENT SEXES CAN LIFE TOGETHER HARMONIOUSLY IF DIS BILL PASSES ELIMINATE TEH GENDER GAP, YOU SEXCISTS!!!!!1!!!!!!111

In the recent years many writers (such as Wynton Marsalis, defender of manliness in man and lover of femininity in women) seem to have become aware of this strange issue. It seems that the goal of some thinkers and activists is for us to consider male and female as being the same, denying obvious gender differences. I understanding wanting to deny differences between races, such as Negro and Caucasian. While one is better at playing basketball, both have the same intelligence potential. But what we're facing now is a future where everyone will necessarily have no specific gender and probably be bisexual or asexual (in order to get equal pay?).
Because I am more intelligent than you are.

I understanding wanting to deny differences between races, such as Negro and Caucasian...both have the same intelligence potential.

Why exactly do you believe this to be true? 

Actually, the opposite is far more likely, primarily because negroes haven't had the same necessity for intelligence as Caucasians.

Quote from: Prospero
It seems that the goal of some thinkers and activists is for us to consider male and female as being the same, denying obvious gender differences. ... But what we're facing now is a future where everyone will necessarily have no specific gender and probably be bisexual or asexual (in order to get equal pay?).
I see the world becoming increasingly androgynous, but how exactly can a person have no specific gender.  Either you've got a cock or a pussy ... or you're some kind of mutant (I think the PC term is intersex).

Gene therapy, hormone replacement, genetic engineering. In the near future, surgery may not even be needed for a person to change sexes, maybe to change race as well.

I understanding wanting to deny differences between races, such as Negro and Caucasian...both have the same intelligence potential.

Or perhaps each would hold a different definition of what "intelligence" entails?

The fact that the poster doesn't regard crows as intelligent makes this lose all credibility.

I don't know if you're referring to me but I definitely think they are intelligent. They're the only species other than primates that can use tools very sophisticatedly, as far as we have discovered.
www.TheMetalDiscourser.com
The universe is naked, attack its corpus, take a real stab at your life and let the blood flow — RIP the sound of the very fabric tearing.

Or perhaps each would hold a different definition of what "intelligence" entails?

The fact that the poster doesn't regard crows as intelligent makes this lose all credibility.

I don't know if you're referring to me but I definitely think they are intelligent. They're the only species other than primates that can use tools very sophisticatedly, as far as we have discovered.
I wasn't targeting you. I was targeting the guy on the link who said "I've never considered crows particularly intelligent."

If this video illustrates anything pertaining to race, its that the strong has a tendency to baby-sit the weak, which is something very true in humans, and often occurs between races. Is this a good thing? Maybe. In theory by breeding weakness, intelligent individuals can eliminate competition, but when it gets to the point where we are ruled by the majority and the average IQ is 89, then the problem of catering to what was originally the minority becomes clear.