Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

heroic deeds by hessians

aimanirrajim

heroic deeds by hessians
May 02, 2006, 06:32:09 AM
have any of you done such things or know someone who did?

there's this one time when i had to jump from the 1st floor of my school and fractured my SPINE because a mob of islamic vigilante kids tried to beat me for spreading "satanic teachings". the injury was pretty bad since i jumped with a backpack full of books and since my school didn't have lockers... (i dont know if this is heroic :-[ or not but decided to write it anyway...)

anyone?

Re: heroic deeds by hessians
May 02, 2006, 07:28:25 AM
I did a huge shit on Jesus' face.

aimanirrajim

May 02, 2006, 08:25:00 AM
I did a huge shit on Jesus' face.
are you serious?? c'mon, dont make me feel like a joke..

May 02, 2006, 11:30:02 AM
have any of you done such things or know someone who did?

http://www.bergen-guide.com/47.htm

TC

May 02, 2006, 12:14:01 PM
"jumped" out a 1st floor window?  don't you mean "stepped"?

May 02, 2006, 02:18:49 PM
If it was a hessian, the islamic vigilantes would have jumped out the window in order to escape the hessian's insane rage. Passive flight == extreme gayness.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

May 02, 2006, 09:06:31 PM
if it's in his culture to run away, then he might as well be very heroic in breaking his spine and living on. ;-)

May 02, 2006, 11:43:12 PM
Granted, but that may not necessarily reflect hessian culture specifically, not from my own experience at least.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

May 03, 2006, 12:34:53 AM

http://www.bergen-guide.com/47.htm

Yet another item on the list of violent things that have happened on June 6th.

The risk of death is not so great when you may be recognized for the sacrifice. Lots of people try to keep themselves (or others) selfishly 'alive" by becoming/remembering  martyrs. So,Martyrdom is not heroism.

For me, Heroism constitutes having a total honesty about your situation and then doing what is to the best benefit; all things considered. And if you take it that way, the most heroic deeds are the ones about which you will never learn. A vast and complicated circumstance will have been dealt with honestily, and the hero will pass with no need for recognition.

aimanirrajim

May 03, 2006, 07:55:22 AM
my back still hurts and heroism SUCKS.

May 03, 2006, 11:52:17 AM
I've always seen heroism as an act that is done soley for the benefits of others and the hero gains nothing. This could lead to committing an act of heroism and not taking credit for it ofcourse. As if you were to take credit for it, you would recieve the benefits of glory, praise etc.

Long live the modern day warrior

TC

May 03, 2006, 12:13:52 PM
Long live the modern day warrior

kerry von erich?  ;)

May 03, 2006, 01:23:30 PM
A possible butt whoopin is better than a fractured spine. Really all that heroism has accomplished is the creation of a pitiful thread, that like cattle trains destined for Dachau, meets with composted extermination at the end.

May 06, 2006, 05:43:51 PM
heroism is when you are put in a difficult situation but you manage to get out of it despite the circumstances. its not when you could run away without any problems , because that means you have a safe way out despite what you do you can get out of it easily. its like throwing an egg at a christian from a bus while its riding by and your safe inside, which isnt heroic.

May 06, 2006, 06:21:41 PM
no, im not opposing what you said. but i dont know, like for example, if you are doing something mischievous and against the law, and then the cops come, staying there and trying to fight them off isn't very smart either.