The McDonald's article is particularly stomach turning.
There's nothing about fast food that isn't. It's crap and we all know it. Sometimes, there's not a better option, so you eat it, kind of like how if you're starving on Easter, you end up eating that whole 2lb chocolate-covered marshmallow bunny. Fine, exceptions occur.
But as a daily, weekly or even monthly part of life?HELL FUCKING NO
Here's why I detest all fast food:
* Lots of disposable trash, not only with the meal but the packaging for the premade components
* They hire and cater to complete idiots, subsidizing the breeding of fools and the survival of morons
* They are ugly, and they dumb down the process of existing
* They fill the air with greasy stench and smoke
* The food is sugar food, mostly filler, and repellent once you analyze it. But it's sweet, always, and salty. Wonder why?
* Individuals buy fast food franchises to make profit, and spread the disease like AIDS
* Their advertising destroys the brains of any it touches, and makes idiots feel at home in an idiot society
Send 'em all to the flames, I say. If we lost all fast food tomorrow... we'd have to go back to buying sandwiches at deli counters.OH NOES