Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Slayer "World Painted Blood" video

Slayer "World Painted Blood" video
June 17, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
http://www.vevo.com/watch/slayer/world-painted-blood/USQX90900651

New Slayer is a turn toward the better, SUPPORT (or forever be raped by syphilitic Michael Moore clones in hell).

Re: Slayer "World Painted Blood" video
June 22, 2010, 06:25:47 PM
http://www.vevo.com/watch/slayer/world-painted-blood/USQX90900651

New Slayer is a turn toward the better, SUPPORT (or forever be raped by syphilitic Michael Moore clones in hell).

I've seen them on Hellfest in France two days ago, they were amazing.

But when I go on this link it sends me to a video of Shakira ... Is it a joke ?

June 23, 2010, 01:29:25 AM
This may well be the shittiest music video I've ever seen.  Why is SLAYER going for cheap laughs in a video?

Also, fuck the support of "World Painted Blood".  Yeah, it's better than anything else they've done in the last 20 years, but so what?  It's just top of the heap of shit.  If they equal "Hell Awaits", then there may be a reason to support them... but I don't see that happening.  Hell, I'd even take another "South of Heaven", but that seems equally unlikely.

Sofiana- Vevo plays 15 second or so ads before each video.  You probably were seeing that.

June 23, 2010, 02:12:26 AM
This may well be the shittiest music video I've ever seen.  Why is SLAYER going for cheap laughs in a video?

Also, fuck the support of "World Painted Blood".  Yeah, it's better than anything else they've done in the last 20 years, but so what?  It's just top of the heap of shit.  If they equal "Hell Awaits", then there may be a reason to support them... but I don't see that happening.  Hell, I'd even take another "South of Heaven", but that seems equally unlikely.

Sofiana- Vevo plays 15 second or so ads before each video.  You probably were seeing that.

I'm not sure I would have been this kind. That is fucking terrible, just dreadful...

X

June 23, 2010, 03:30:48 AM
This video is terrible.

Also,

June 23, 2010, 05:00:32 PM
Yeah, it's better than anything else they've done in the last 20 years, but so what?

It's also better than 99% of what metal has put out since 1995 or so, which basically sounds like punk transposed to a minor key and played through a vuvuzela.

June 24, 2010, 12:28:08 AM
Yeah, it's better than anything else they've done in the last 20 years, but so what?

It's also better than 99% of what metal has put out since 1995 or so, which basically sounds like punk transposed to a minor key and played through a vuvuzela.
But is it good in and of itself, or only when compared to shit?  Is it good enough to compare to the '80s classics?  If not, why bother?