Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Danzig - Deth Red Saboath

Danzig - Deth Red Saboath
June 27, 2010, 12:31:51 AM
Listened to it a couple times, and so far I have no idea what to think. Sounds like Glenn listened to some doom/drone metal. Has anyone else here listened to it? What does ANUS think?

Re: Danzig - Deth Red Saboath
July 02, 2010, 01:57:23 PM
I have to say having been a Danzig fan for about 25 years this is one of the best albums he has made in a  long time-definitely echoes of some Samhain stuff in these new tracks.  Like it a lot and have been listening to it all the time since it came out.

Rot

July 18, 2010, 03:13:00 PM
Anus thinks its the same old stripper-on-meth blues driven aging MILF rock its always been. The album starts out with a few catchy songs to get drunk but as your drunk gets more intense the album staggers mindlessly into repetitive dirges to ease you into passing out on the floor. It's rock n roll. Or I'm not Anus but I'm guessing that's the answer you'd get if any of the staff cared to listen to a new Danzig album.

July 18, 2010, 03:26:14 PM
it succeeds because it sounds more like old Danzing, really Samhain

it fails because at the end of the day it's still just a muscle-bound dwarf trying to flex

July 19, 2010, 06:11:43 PM
I like it: it's Danzig doing stoner rock. It's also a bit unfocused especially in the middle. However, it's an improvement over anything else he's done since Danzig II.

Still, anything tinged by rock music makes me want to flee...