Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Questions for ANUS staff

Re: Topic of Questions
July 18, 2010, 08:12:42 PM
This question should be fun: recently France banned the burqa, the UK says they won't ban it. If ANUS somehow became dictator of Britain tomorrow would they ban burqas? Also for context and extra kicks: would ANUS ban McDonalds and Burqa King Burger King? And lastly name something typically British that ANUS would ban in the UK.

Re: Questions for ANUS staff
July 19, 2010, 09:20:04 PM
Quote from: Conservationist
Kurt Cobain was a talented songwriter and an awful guitarist who thought he'd be "different" by whining about how cruel the world was, and not finding any positive direction because all of his thought was negative because he has a victim complex because he had the self-awareness of a Goldfish.

Quote from: Conservationist
But do I expect most people to get it -- hell, no. To them being a nihilist is something that sounds cool while on their path to score a mate, buy a house, fake a "career" and spawn then die. They're as intentional as goldfish.

Naturally, my question is directed towards Conservationist in regards to explaining a few ANUS colloquialisms. I think the Goldfish archetype is funny as hell, like the AIDS references, but I'd like someone to expound upon them. So here it is:

"According to www.ANUS.com, what are the extended meanings of both AIDS and Goldfish? Are there any more colloquialisms often times used in the past or present?"

(This is a serious question, not a troll).
"I hung there on a cross as you are hanging, and I lived, thanks to circumstances and a stamina peculiar to barbarians. But you civilised men are soft; your lives are not nailed to your spines as are ours. Your fortitude consists mainly in inflicting torment, not in enduring it. You will be dead before sundown." - REH

July 20, 2010, 01:23:12 AM
What's the story behind "Pink Frothy AIDS"?

July 20, 2010, 09:06:20 PM
What's the story behind "Pink Frothy AIDS"?

It's a word filter for 0peth. As I remember correctly it originated when people were comparing Dave Matthews Band to said AIDS. The comparison fits, as both dress their music up with flashy technique without really accomplishing anything new or interesting. (In 0peth's case, its King Crimson's rejected riffs paired up with a Homer-Simpson-putting-together-a-jigsaw-puzzle songwriting style, in DMB's case, its Phish, Grateful Dead, and other jam bands which they lift from)
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

July 20, 2010, 11:05:06 PM
1. Does Prozak ever post here? What is he doing with in regards to ANUS and the DLA? WHO DOES HE WORK FOR? WHAT'S HIS OBJECTIVE? WE CAN PLAY THIS LITTLE GAME ALL NIGHT - I WANT ANSWERS, DAMNIT. Now where's my AIDS syringe?

But really, just tell me whatever about him you're willing to divulge, because he seems like quite a card.

2. Now, I understand this site is pro-ethnic pride and anti-racism. Yet, I've noticed more than a few comments, usually from members in the upper hierarchy, about how Slavs are inferior, Slavs aren't real Europeans, Slavs should be exterminated, etc. While I'm half Polish, I understand these comments, and feel no bitterness: There is a historic struggle between Russia and Western Europe, and there's a fuckload of useless people who are Slavic. The real question is, why openly condone the massacre of Slavs (I recall a post from Conservationist saying Germany should reinvade Russia and kill them all off; then there's the user "Dinaric Leather"), and yet get butthurt towards someone assailing any other ethnic group, ie Africans or the Irish, despite the fact that a good many of them are also low-IQ and uncivilized by our standards. Why the double standard? Is this white guilt? Is there a grudge against the Slavs for not holding off the Mongols, or for catalyzing far-left sentiments?

3. A little bird once told me that Prozak stole or otherwise appropriated his ideas about metal from other hessians in the early days of the internet. Is there any truth to this? Not that it would diminish the validity of his ideas.

July 21, 2010, 12:39:31 PM
1. When are you going to fix the ANUS HTML or update the site to late-1990s standards of database design?

2. Is ANUS affiliated with any other organizations?

3. I keep running into new people on the staff. Is there an updated staff list?

4. Will ANUS ever run the boot camp they keep talking about, or did I miss it?

July 22, 2010, 09:58:34 AM
Will ANUS ever run the boot camp they keep talking about, or did I miss it?

I'm not sure what "THE" boot camp is, but I remember there being an instructional meet-up on someone's plot of land a few years back.  Students were instructed to bring their own knives, if I remember correctly.  A low turnout may have discouraged additional seminars, as I haven't heard anything about them since.  The central topic seemed to be survival against all odds. 

August 21, 2010, 03:25:09 AM
Does Prozak ever post here?

I do not. My time needs to go toward maintaining the site, and the forum is in capable hands (Kontinual and our Keepers).

This is a blatant lie, as Prozak's writing style is extremely easy to identify and surfaces in about 5 - 10 obvious sockpuppets here on Metal Hall and elsewhere.

NHA

August 21, 2010, 02:37:25 PM
The original Aryans don't exist, and their descendents (looking at language group) also include Iranians, which are different from Europeans.

They seem to go to lengths to seperate themselves from Arab.

August 21, 2010, 09:17:18 PM
Does Prozak ever post here?

I do not. My time needs to go toward maintaining the site, and the forum is in capable hands (Kontinual and our Keepers).

This is a blatant lie, as Prozak's writing style is extremely easy to identify and surfaces in about 5 - 10 obvious sockpuppets here on Metal Hall and elsewhere.

You may very well be right, but don't underestimate the power of influence either.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

August 21, 2010, 11:07:18 PM
The original Aryans don't exist, and their descendents (looking at language group) also include Iranians, which are different from Europeans.

"Iran" is a bastardisation of "Aryanan" - Land of the Aryans.  Unfortunately, in "recent" times, there's been a massive influx of Semitic blood, which has rather thinned the once pure Persian bloodlines.  Still, you find the odd "Aryan" from Iran - I have a red haired, blue eyed Iranian friend.

August 22, 2010, 09:13:16 PM
(then there's the user "Dinaric Leather")
Haha! What about me? Do you think my name is anti-Slavic? Do you think I'm suggesting that we skin and make leather out of the inhabitants of the Dinaric Alps?

August 24, 2010, 05:11:23 PM
That was funny.

I have a new question: Why the transcription of idljarn's "last words" put the terms African-American and other ofensive, like kikes or something I think, in less ofensive words?
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!