Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Vote for Basil Marceaux.com

Vote for Basil Marceaux.com
August 06, 2010, 05:35:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCY99-Y540&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnx-SqMYknI&feature=player_embedded

Just because someone has down's syndrome doesn't mean that they're less human, or somehow incapable of being an astronaut or a politician.

Re: Vote for Basil Marceaux.com
August 06, 2010, 05:52:31 AM
Happy belated Lowered Standards day.

August 06, 2010, 07:17:23 AM
Almost all politicians are soulless showmen and charlatans. Everyone is used to seeing some sock puppet candidate with a corporate hand up their asses, smiling pervertedly at every potential voter, shaking hands with the most culturally diverse of all Americans, and giving you the false illusion of a 'real, down to earth' person... while everyone else on the internet and media is jeering and pointing out the obvious presence, I know a troll when I see one.. and if anything, this guy should be hoisted and promoted by ANUS, as the greatest troll of all time.

August 06, 2010, 12:37:44 PM
Almost all politicians are soulless showmen and charlatans. Everyone is used to seeing some sock puppet candidate with a corporate hand up their asses, smiling pervertedly at every potential voter, shaking hands with the most culturally diverse of all Americans, and giving you the false illusion of a 'real, down to earth' person... while everyone else on the internet and media is jeering and pointing out the obvious presence, I know a troll when I see one.. and if anything, this guy should be hoisted and promoted by ANUS, as the greatest troll of all time.

And you claim you hate hipsters?

August 06, 2010, 02:35:22 PM

Problem?

August 06, 2010, 05:15:47 PM
This guy seems alright to me. ANUS also supports mandatory open-carry of firearms, from an article I read n the past. Seems like we're on the same page here.

August 06, 2010, 08:28:31 PM

Problem?

You need it spelled out for you? You want anus to promote and hoist someone like that? For fun? Hipsters can't take anything serious either, that's the problem.

I like you and I think you have potential, but I'd like to see you make more serious posts than you recently have and less posts where you're trying to crawl up people's buttholes. I don't think the site was called anus for that reason.