Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

SLAYER book "Show No Mercy"

SLAYER book "Show No Mercy"
September 21, 2010, 07:54:21 PM
‘Slayer - Show No Mercy; by Polish author Jarek Szubrycht.

Szubrycht is a diehard fan who always wanted to write a book about his favorite band and in the introduction he states this isn’t an official biography. He did try to get in touch with the band though to get input for the book but that didn’t happen unfortunately. Thus, he had to get all of his information from other sources like magazine interviews, conversations with people who are involved with Slayer from the side, ex-members like Tony Scaglione of Whiplash who drummed in Slayer for a while and so on. Because of this fact I have to show some respect to Szubrycht because he has written a very detailed story. The story starts in Chile with the birth of Tom Araya and via the founding story of Slayer every other aspect of their career is highlighted. Nothing is missed out on. There is no other conclusion that Szubrycht really is a fanatical Slayer adept. Every release is dissected thoroughly, all tours have gone over with a fine-tooth comb. Nothing, and I mean nothing has been forgotten.

http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showspecial.php?id=377&lang=en

Re: SLAYER book "Show No Mercy"
September 22, 2010, 05:10:15 AM
This sounds pretty fascinating -- I should put it on my "list of reasons to learn German."