Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

End of America?

Re: End of America?
September 18, 2010, 03:39:59 AM
A very good analysis of the economical state of the USA, which is why I've opposed Obama since the very beginning and conclude he is no different from Hitler.

September 18, 2010, 04:33:11 AM
He's nowhere near as charismatic as Hitler, nowhere near as intelligent, and nowhere near as correct.

September 18, 2010, 05:49:39 AM
It's really doesn't logically follow to blame the United States' alleged impending doom on Obama. This current crisis is less the result of Obamanomics or whatever the idiots at Fox News are calling it and more the inevitable consequence of a government that for decades followed a policy of borrowing money to finance a massive, worldwide military presence. No matter what you think of him, I don't think he (nor anyone else) ever had much of a chance of fixing the mess.

I am not a supporter of Obama nor of democracy, though I think calling Hitler more "correct" (is there ever a "correct" way of doing things or looking at the world? Pointless question, I think I can anticipate your answer) is bit of stretch. Militant fascism is, at its core, as base and populist as American democracy, only less stable.

September 18, 2010, 06:06:15 AM
I do not understand the need to compare Obama to Hitler in the first place. Although, it does seem to be a trend at present.

September 18, 2010, 06:18:56 AM
I do not understand the need to compare Obama to Hitler in the first place. Although, it does seem to be a trend at present.
Glenn Beck: "Obama's plan to kill your grandmother will eventually result in the incineration of millions of Jews. Not that he's Hitler or anything. Just sayin',"

September 18, 2010, 08:44:48 AM
As if Obama is a real leader, and as if things would be significantly different had the other guy won.

September 18, 2010, 11:48:17 AM
less stable.

... when opposed by the rest of the world('s Jewish governments OMG ZOG LOLOLOL).

September 18, 2010, 01:21:17 PM
I am not a supporter of Obama nor of democracy, though I think calling Hitler more "correct" (is there ever a "correct" way of doing things or looking at the world? Pointless question, I think I can anticipate your answer) is bit of stretch. Militant fascism is, at its core, as base and populist as American democracy, only less stable.

I believe it's all about ideas, not implementation. And Hitler touched the truth with few great sentences in his book, even if they were like shortcuts from more elaborated, and probably more proper, philosophies. And other leaders rarely had any worthy ideas. Is Obama about something different than going further into current decay? He nearly screams that we should be deeper in it, that we still not deep enough (but he perceive that decay as a benefit and progress of course).  I would say that hierarchy and equality could be populist on the same level, but which is proper (works better within given context) and closer to truth is what ultimately matters. Both of them could be another narcissistic attribute for degenerated, angry, lazy or stupid persons which would use them as a opportunity to do nothing with themselves and their surroundings (egalitarian crowd is probably bigger).

Militant fascism: not bad solution to prepare your nation for war against the whole world.

NHA

September 18, 2010, 06:49:54 PM

Cult of personality.

September 18, 2010, 07:18:58 PM
... when opposed by the rest of the world('s Jewish governments OMG ZOG LOLOLOL).
He was opposed by the rest of the world's governments because he was a threat to them. (i.e. he was blitzkrieging their fucking capitols)

Militant fascism: not bad solution to prepare your nation for war against the whole world.
Waging war against the whole world: not bad solution to get your country blown off the fucking map, squashing your dreams of a lasting third empire and dividing your people into the two governmental systems you fought so hard against. Certainly not a particularly rational leader. Moreover, Hitler wasn't a philosopher, he lifted pretty-sounding phrases from philosophy to buttress his ideology. Worthy ideas, or good advertising?

I think we can thank Hitler et al for the fact that Europe and America are trying to convert the known world into a giant democratic shopping mall. The Axis opposition and the ensuing Cold War awakened the Western impulse to turn the rest of the world into content White Voters, finally culminating in America's exhaustion and collapse as prophesied by Niall Ferguson.

gj Fuhrer

September 18, 2010, 07:22:16 PM

And other leaders rarely had any worthy ideas.

http://www.anus.com/metal/hall/index.php/topic,7739.0.html

^ He had more excellent ideas and knowledge than Hitler could've ever hoped for. Hitler was a neurotic art school dropout who got a lot of his ideas from Mussolini.

September 18, 2010, 07:35:51 PM
It's pure yellow journalism. The crowd doesn't pay attention unless there is sensationalism in the message.

The whole "(insert modern leader) IS FUCKING HITLER" thing is altogether pretty hokey, not to mention unwarranted. Although it was amusing to see portraits of Obama with a Hitler 'stache all over my college campus when these silly Anti-'bama activists came.

September 18, 2010, 10:07:26 PM
I invoke Godwin's Law against the entirety of the United States.

September 19, 2010, 10:52:54 AM
Waging war against the whole world: not bad solution to get your country blown off the fucking map, squashing your dreams of a lasting third empire and dividing your people into the two governmental systems you fought so hard against. Certainly not a particularly rational leader. Moreover, Hitler wasn't a philosopher, he lifted pretty-sounding phrases from philosophy to buttress his ideology. Worthy ideas, or good advertising?

I think we can thank Hitler et al for the fact that Europe and America are trying to convert the known world into a giant democratic shopping mall. The Axis opposition and the ensuing Cold War awakened the Western impulse to turn the rest of the world into content White Voters, finally culminating in America's exhaustion and collapse as prophesied by Niall Ferguson.

gj Fuhrer

It was just a wrong reaction of mob. Revenge of mob is inevitable. Always. Should it ever be reason against taking action? It's oversimplification to summarize all aspects of war in few words. Would you share your defeatism with other leaders, those which succeed against the rest of the world? It was always quite insane task. But don't get me wrong. If I were on his place, I would also choose entirely different path.

And other leaders rarely had any worthy ideas.

http://www.anus.com/metal/hall/index.php/topic,7739.0.html

^ He had more excellent ideas and knowledge than Hitler could've ever hoped for. Hitler was a neurotic art school dropout who got a lot of his ideas from Mussolini.

Roosevelt: Ok. But I was about more recent, populist leaders. Hitler was populist and with few good ideas. And it was last time on such scale.

Hitler: Yes, he was an art school dropout, maybe he was neurotic, he got few ideas about organization of country from Mussolini. Is there really nothing more?