Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Chastity

Chastity
September 21, 2010, 06:26:12 PM
When a woman has had 16 or more past lovers, the odds that a marriage to her will end in divorce rise to over 80%!  Even “average” women with “only” five past lovers — women that few men would admit in public qualify as sluts — see an increase in odds of divorce to 70%. What man would want to screw his chances by marrying that? No wonder women react so vehemently to accusations of sluttitude and to helpful hints from yours truly on how best to identify sluts before you get in too deep.

Basically gentlemen, if you want to beat the sordid odds and enter a marriage with a less than 50% likelihood it will end in divorce, you need to date virgins or girls who have had only one partner before you.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/why-sluts-make-bad-wives/

Guess the ancients were right -- the sexual behavior of peasants results in our downfall.

Re: Chastity
September 21, 2010, 07:19:09 PM
That study looks about right. Fidelity is very lovable; it is the sign of a well-mannered soul.
Whatever you honor above all things, that which you so honor will have dominion over you.

September 21, 2010, 07:30:29 PM
"9 out of 10 girls will sleep with any guy, the one that doesn't is the one you want" - Mom

September 21, 2010, 08:18:35 PM
I wonder who actually accepted to respond the study questions to get the % resluts ahem, results.

September 21, 2010, 10:41:29 PM
Guess the ancients were right -- the sexual behavior of peasants results in our downfall.
That, and the propensity for otherwise noble men to occasionally breed with peasant women, and also nobles not breeding enough in general. It's depressing to know that a genius like Aristotle's only son was with a slave woman, it's clear that the natural desire for men to breed with anyone reasonably physically attractive is a curse, at times.

September 22, 2010, 02:47:34 AM
And then there is Hypatia, chastity extremist.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

September 22, 2010, 03:20:58 AM
Those stats are garbage. 99% of women who have less than a handful of sex partners are likely only that way to due to devout Christian faith and thus highly unlikely to get divorced anyway. This is the same fake stat pastors throw at you when "proving" sex before marriage ruins lives. If you're willing to wait that long for sex you're probably not going to start seeking some strange as fast and not likely to get divorced over strange-seekering.

Better advice - let her get some strange and just film it for her. Would save so, so many marriages.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

September 22, 2010, 03:23:07 AM
Not that I am saying you can make a hoe a house wife or anything.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

September 22, 2010, 04:50:20 AM
Those stats are garbage. 99% of women who have less than a handful of sex partners are likely only that way to due to devout Christian faith and thus highly unlikely to get divorced anyway. This is the same fake stat pastors throw at you when "proving" sex before marriage ruins lives. If you're willing to wait that long for sex you're probably not going to start seeking some strange as fast and not likely to get divorced over strange-seekering.

Better advice - let her get some strange and just film it for her. Would save so, so many marriages.

Actually, this is the popular consensus and yet divorce rates continue to rise. I'm not agreeing with any side, I just think it's stupid for people to claim that Christian, "prudish" values still hold sway over people when every facet of popular media, every single bit of it, promotes open sexual relationships with earnest.
Classicism in art, royalism in politics, Catholicism in religion

September 22, 2010, 06:03:58 AM

Actually, this is the popular consensus and yet divorce rates continue to rise. I'm not agreeing with any side, I just think it's stupid for people to claim that Christian, "prudish" values still hold sway over people when every facet of popular media, every single bit of it, promotes open sexual relationships with earnest.

It's hard to say which is more prevalent at this point--  I think most people 'feel' that promiscuous sex is 'wrong', but something happens in the (forgive me) "heat of the moment".

People are also always holding out for that mythological 'true love', a concept popular in the media as well.  It's popular because such stories are impossible-- you have to put up an effort if you want a relationship to work.  That includes waiting for someone worthwhile, and remaining faithful to that person.

September 22, 2010, 06:21:14 AM
Assuming humans are inherently the type that are supposed to mate for life is a moral addendum.
Lettin' nillas know.

September 22, 2010, 07:09:46 AM
Assuming humans are inherently the type that are supposed to mate for life is a moral addendum.

Why are failed societies always the most promiscuous?

September 22, 2010, 04:01:33 PM
Those stats are garbage. 99% of women who have less than a handful of sex partners are likely only that way to due to devout Christian faith and thus highly unlikely to get divorced anyway.

What kind of logic is that? The point is that unchaste individuals make for bad spouses. It doesn't matter whether they're Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or from the Moon.

Come to think of it, the whole thing is pretty self-evident, even without any "studies".

And I want to add one more thing: If you're a man and promote or exploit this behaviour (ex. "game"), you're acting at least as foul.

I just think it's stupid for people to claim that Christian, "prudish" values still hold sway over people when every facet of popular media, every single bit of it, promotes open sexual relationships with earnest.

They do hold sway over some Christians, as far as I know. And what's bad about these values? I applaud the effort to live by them. At least they show some backbone and make use of their free will.
Whatever you honor above all things, that which you so honor will have dominion over you.

September 22, 2010, 04:16:23 PM
I'm a firm believer in not sleeping around.

But I'm also a firm believer in screwing like hell when you find the "one". Sex should be viewed in a healthier light than it is today.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

September 22, 2010, 05:35:50 PM

A moral addendum in the interest of a healthy society, and one with merit on an individual level as well.