Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sexuality and morality

Re: Sexuality and morality
December 21, 2010, 01:07:54 PM
I never said I was happy.  I just get to rub my wee-wee and babby batter comes out.  That's just how it goes.

I think I feel tired a lot because I'm too poor to eat anything other than like 1.5 meals a day.  That, and I never leave my house (the outside world is gross).

The sex wasn't great because it was either boring, or because sex isn't that big of a deal.  Apparently if you care for someone the sex is better than usual, but I'm incapable of "love" or anything of that frilly sort.  LOL HARDASS MCGEE.

I don't view sex as a big deal.  I didn't even jerk it yesterday because I forgot.  I FORGOT.  It's not a big deal.

I don't give a shit about some mumbo-jumbo "doctrine" or some "release sexual energy while standing on your head while getting a footjob from a a gypsy midget and doing your best not to cum to not lose your essence." Energy is energy.  Your balls aren't a battery.

I believe if some scientist said it was important, you would believe it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, those doctrines are based on pure experience, hard work, and results.

--

I never said I was happy.

So you do it to become sad? Or is there some happiness when you kindly manipulate your weewee, to reach orgasm? Do you feel bad when you're manipulating it? I bet not. But I bet you don't feel too great when it ends and that whole mess is made. So you agree you do it to feel happy/exctied for a while, only to consider it all pointless after it ends?

What I like to do is wrap toilet paper around my hand, then take that off and pinch one end of it, then I cum into that.  Pro move right there.  Try it sometime.

December 21, 2010, 01:12:27 PM
Gross maybe if you're weak. What, are you that sensitive?
I don't know? Probably depends on what, exactly, you mean by "sensitive." It's gross, for obvious reasons, and how you choose to deal with that fact doesn't really have any bearing on my existence.

Normal, healthy people have retarded, autistic and hipster kids. I don't think there is a"gay gene" that could be destroyed. It's an error in brain development. Inverse sexuality. It's not like gays reproduce.
Every other personality trait is influenced by genetics, but this one isn't?

But I bet you don't feel too great when it ends and that whole mess is made. So you agree you do it to feel happy/exctied for a while, only to consider it all pointless after it ends?
If you don't feel great when it ends you're doing it wrong. FFS.
All pleasure is pointless.

December 21, 2010, 01:14:09 PM
Gross maybe if you're weak. What, are you that sensitive?
I don't know? Probably depends on what, exactly, you mean by "sensitive." It's gross, for obvious reasons, and how you choose to deal with that fact doesn't really have any bearing on my existence.

Normal, healthy people have retarded, autistic and hipster kids. I don't think there is a"gay gene" that could be destroyed. It's an error in brain development. Inverse sexuality. It's not like gays reproduce.

But I bet you don't feel too great when it ends and that whole mess is made. So you agree you do it to feel happy/exctied for a while, only to consider it all pointless after it ends?
If you don't feel great when it ends you're doing it wrong. FFS.

How can I feel great when the pleasure ends? I should feel great as long as it is prolonged.

December 21, 2010, 01:49:55 PM
How can I feel great when the pleasure ends? I should feel great as long as it is prolonged.

You mean like you keep prolonging this thread?

All pleasure ends sometime. That doesn't make it pointless. I hope you had a happy childhood, I did. It ended but that didn't make it pointless.

What I like to do is wrap toilet paper around my hand, then take that off and pinch one end of it, then I cum into that.  Pro move right there.  Try it sometime.

Dude you're killing trees while masturbating! Try an old towel or t-shirt (old band shirts for bonus points)

December 21, 2010, 02:14:09 PM
"All pleasure is pointless"? istaros normally I respect your views, but that really just sounds reactionary or indicative of someone who has never felt true happiness. I hope it's the former.

December 21, 2010, 02:40:19 PM
OK if you don't mind seeing your woman having intercourse with other men.

One important thing about sex that I realized, is that we're made of sex. There is sexual energy that we use, and if you believe in theories that there is no time and all is happening at the same time, then at the same time you're here, you're also being created by the sexual act of your parents, and we know that the begginning and foundation of a thing is important. That's just an example that made me realize we are pure sex, when I looked at a small kid, who have their sexual energy at full speed, only not being used to have sex yet. If you really look at a small kid, or even an adult, you can see it's not only the result of the sex act, we are sex. It's hard to explain my realization, but maybe someone will agree.

What about those husbands who like to watch that specifically?

December 21, 2010, 02:42:54 PM

Influenced by genetics and being icompletely genetically based are different. Could be a random developmental flaw. There isn't selective pressures that would favor homosexuality.

December 21, 2010, 03:32:09 PM
Homoism is probably learned behaviour rather than genetic/biological, in a healthy society is should not be tolerated for that reason. You would think if it were genetically based the "gay gene" would have quickly dissipated into extinction, although it's not as clear cut as that.

Yes, it's a learned behavior, with it existing throughout history in (almost) every culture, regardless of the times, regardless of the then-present social norms?

I think it's clear that the original comment is nonsense.

*eyes narrow, and crosses arms on chest in an attempt to make arm flab appear as muscles*

"You talkin to me?"

NO WAY PUNK

WALK ON HOME,BOY

What about the fact that there is a huge correlation between adults who were molested as children and gay behaviour? Their is an aspect of learned behaviour going on IMO

December 21, 2010, 03:35:40 PM
This thread needs a firing squad without the cigarette.

December 21, 2010, 03:42:20 PM
Not every child was molested, now were they? What about those who aren't but turn gay anyway?

December 21, 2010, 03:51:18 PM
It's totally normal to want a penis damaging your anus until it bleeds.

December 21, 2010, 05:35:29 PM
"All pleasure is pointless"? istaros normally I respect your views, but that really just sounds reactionary or indicative of someone who has never felt true happiness. I hope it's the former.
It might have been reactionary, as I've had my fair doses of happiness. A better statement would have been to say that pursuing pleasure is pointless, but even that would have been inaccurate since many great things have occurred as a result of people simply seeking to please themselves, what with the unpredictable nature of actual effects vs. intended effects. So yes, sometimes my inner Neanderthal instinct to resist overcomes the higher echelons of noble intent, and this was one of those instances - but at the same time, this trait is something I would hope never disappears from anyone *entirely,* as mind may trump body, but spirit may also trump mind.

All pleasure ends sometime. That doesn't make it pointless. I hope you had a happy childhood, I did. It ended but that didn't make it pointless.
My childhood was, as far as I can remember it, fine - the worst I can say about it is that it was maybe a little uneventful, but whose isn't? That only serves as a testament to how well-kept I was. But you, intentionally or not, also touch on another aspect of what I meant with that comment; if you find pleasure to have been pointless after the fact, you're somewhat missing... the point. So to speak.

Although I should point out, in reply to both of you, that you're making the common mistake of equating pleasure to happiness. Nice to see metal hall posters being friendly towards each other for a change, though :p Also PASSIVE AGRESSIVE FAGGOTS

Influenced by genetics and being icompletely genetically based are different. Could be a random developmental flaw.
Yes, that's what I meant.

December 21, 2010, 10:47:28 PM
 Learned as in emotional trauma leading to confusion and bizarre behaviour patterns. Some are clearly born gay, but I think childhood development has a good deal to do with it as well.

and yes, nature>nurture, but you can't rule out the latter.

December 23, 2010, 07:23:13 AM
Are there any true standards of sexuality that society should adhere to in an ideal society?

Yes: every society should have a consensus as to what its values are. If that is family-centric, chastity and heterosexuality are indicated. This does not contraindicate the "quiet bachelor" who may or may not have a "traveling companion"; in fact, if you ask me, this is the best option, in that homosexuals (who correlate highly with congenital defects) feel no encouragement to breed and are given a place in society better than tolerance; they're left alone and treated with respect, not politically correct condescension. What people do in their bedrooms influences their outlook on life and how they treat people in other areas of life, so the idea that the bedroom is more off limits than the public square is horse shit, pure and simple.

December 23, 2010, 03:48:05 PM
I actually disagree regarding men, I think men are more hetero than women are.  Women are always a few shots of coconut rum behind licking a vag, get a guy plastered and he'll hit you upside the head with his jug of jim beam if you ask for his asshole.
Did you actually read my post????

Yes. Like I said, males are overtly heterosexual and as a result blindly homophobic due to thousands of years of social programming.