Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Do any of you Hessians support Ron Paul?

Re: Do any of you Hessians support Ron Paul?
April 05, 2012, 05:57:16 PM
No one is gonna come bucking with nukes.

Why would anyone with uncontestable nuclear supremacy even need to engage a geopolitical opponent or a coalition of many in a nuclear armed conflict? Someone needs a refresher course in international diplomacy. For sophomores.

It isn't clear if you are talking to me here.

Just a question, how many international relations courses did you take in college?

I hope Iran gets 50 nukes tomorrow. Suddenly the Zionist dog might start wagging his tale instead rearing to bite.

Everyone gets a nuke - we're all friends. :)

April 05, 2012, 07:42:54 PM
Unlikely.

Everyone gets a nuke = ten guys in a room with guns, and one sneezes.

April 05, 2012, 07:52:15 PM
Unlikely.

Everyone gets a nuke = ten guys in a room with guns, and one sneezes.

Not African third world shitholes, but Persia is hardly that. Islamic government or not.

April 06, 2012, 06:13:05 AM
Ron Paul is going to lose the election because Ron Paul fans are mentally unstable. Do i like the idea of removing big government, welfare, equality programs, etc? Of course life would be better. I think however that the world is a better place for America being a superpower, at least when Bill Clinton or Barack Obama are not in office.

April 06, 2012, 07:20:12 AM
I don't follow American politics particularly closely, but my favorite candidate was the black guy.  He seems to have disappeared since those sexual harassment allegations though.

April 06, 2012, 11:28:09 AM
Ron Paul is going to lose the election because Ron Paul fans are mentally unstable. Do i like the idea of removing big government, welfare, equality programs, etc? Of course life would be better. I think however that the world is a better place for America being a superpower, at least when Bill Clinton or Barack Obama are not in office.

I am disappointed with the number of dolts allowed to survive here who can't see Clinton, Bush and Obama are all the same basic person. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

April 06, 2012, 05:50:58 PM
I don't follow American politics particularly closely, but my favorite candidate was the black guy.  He seems to have disappeared since those sexual harassment allegations though.

Cain was a decent option, probably like a more aggressive Romney.

April 06, 2012, 06:05:57 PM

Cain was a decent option, probably like a more aggressive Romney.

What the...I don't even...