Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Zoophilia can lead to penis cancer

Re: Zoophilia can lead to penis cancer
November 19, 2011, 10:01:58 AM
Hold up a second.

(1) If 2 out of 100,000 people get penis cancer, "double" the risk isn't that huge.

(2) People have been fucking animals since the dawn of time. Why? Because it's there. I'm not convinced it's wholly bad. If you and your favorite sheep want to get it on, it's really no different than picking up some dripping cunt in a bar and taking her home for a roll. Alert the PUA people!

(3) Be very careful about studies like this. Actually, be careful about any study. They are statistically misleading. If they interviewed 40 drunk Brazilian farmers and 35% of them SAY they have fucked a sheep, it doesn't mean much. If the study is funded by a group with a political or social interest, they'll cherrypick data.

"Science" is wrong more often than it is right, and our statistical method is a big part of the problem. It's inaccurate data collection and inaccurate drawing of conclusions.

Not to mention that this news severely stigmatizes people who have penis cancer.

*cries*

November 19, 2011, 11:58:29 AM
(2) People have been fucking animals since the dawn of time. Why? Because it's there. I'm not convinced it's wholly bad.

Just come out and post pictures of you in your fursuit, you closeted donkey fucker.

November 19, 2011, 05:10:23 PM
(2) People have been fucking animals since the dawn of time. Why? Because it's there. I'm not convinced it's wholly bad. If you and your favorite sheep want to get it on, it's really no different than picking up some dripping cunt in a bar and taking her home for a roll. Alert the PUA people!
Well, nothing is wholly bad. Even black holes create energy. That doesn't mean I'd use a black hole as a city's power supply. Unless it was a city of sheep-fuckers. That could work.

And the PUA people don't need to be alerted, show them any sort of wet hole and they go all googly-eyed while trying to emotionally manipulate each other into a higher state of perceived social standing - you know, like women. Except that even the most troll-faced women have more discerning taste than these unpaid male prostitutes.

November 20, 2011, 11:10:21 AM
Coming up next on In Mala Fide: "How to game sheep and other quadrupeds."