Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Amerika March 2012

Amerika March 2012
March 02, 2012, 07:28:12 PM
Computers, by their very nature, are a virtual reality. Pop a bit here or there, calculate a result, and you get a definitive answer — if not a number, a one (yes) or zero (no).

Life isn’t like that. First, you rarely get such clear-cut answers. Second, you don’t get them at 3.6ghz. It takes weeks, months, years, decades, centuries and millennia to get even the simplest answers back, when we’re talking about larger questions.

Re: Amerika March 2012
March 14, 2012, 04:29:30 PM
Koni 2012, the intellectually challenged liberal left's trend-of-the-week.

March 15, 2012, 03:36:35 PM
This is exemplary excellence in volunteer contributor blogging.

March 21, 2012, 06:36:01 AM
I couldn't figure out if they're actually serious about wanting that sign banned. It makes them seem like total left-wing Nazis.

March 21, 2012, 08:46:40 AM
I couldn't figure out if they're actually serious about wanting that sign banned. It makes them seem like total left-wing Nazis.

The upshot of the article seemed to simply be that the bumper sticker is silly.  I suppose I shouldn't speak for the author, but the article could have just as easily been titled "The Re-Nig bumper sticker is retarded and ineffective."

March 22, 2012, 08:22:10 PM
About

Amerika is a type of civilization, not a place.

Comprised of equal parts liberal anarchism and commercial fascism, this type of civilization uses "freedom" and "equality" to create a society without standards, values or ideals.

The ensuing social chaos demands a strong force of control, found in commerce, media and government. Commerce ropes citizens into debt and jobs, media fills their heads with illusions, and government enforces profitable laws.

What results is a destruction of all culture and even self-reliance, instead producing a society of identical neurotic drones who depend on government, entertainment and social approval like a nursing calf.

The Amerikan type of civilization, anarcho-totalitarianism, is the end result of us reversing our thought process. We gave up on leadership and goals, and instead are following whims and social trends.

March 26, 2012, 06:40:00 AM
We know we can regulate ourselves into a stupefactive state of no risk, but how much should we?

March 31, 2012, 01:54:28 PM
This is a binary endeavor: whatever they do, you avoid. It becomes knee-jerk and makes you easy to manipulate, and means that if they touch something that is true, you reject it along with all their crazy ideas.

April 09, 2012, 06:12:02 AM
Amerika is a type of civilization, not a place.

Possible I am obtuse here too, but how is this so? America is a place, and a unique civilization founded around it's Constitution.