Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Amerika will not survive this century and will NEVER be 'reborn'

God Almighty is sounding like the ANUS equivalent of a Stormfront member raving about the racial holy war.

There are some consequences to a combination of domain affiliations and expanding the media turf that was once (1990s) exclusively occupied by only a few upset white dudes.

What, for pointing out that resources will thin out and there will not be enough to go around.

Under such constrictions it is more than realistic to assume the infrastructure that holds nation-states up will crumble faster than by the steady state decline managed by less ecocidal civilisations of old (they were not dependent on oil, which is easily depleted with modern techno-economic Growth)

Which is why anyone living the aracial dream of Amerika is a dipshit moron. Your Amerikan identity is trite.

Which is why anyone living the aracial dream of Amerika is a dipshit moron. Your Amerikan identity is trite.

Except we have an AMERICAN identity, not an Amerikan one.

My philosophy is, make the best of the situation I'm in. I have pride in where I grew up, a peaceful neighborhood in New York which I would gladly recommend anyone to grow up in. If I'm on a sinking ship, well then damn it I'm going to be drinking rum and singing songs the whole way down to the ocean floor. It may not be the best country, but it is my home, it is where I live, it is where my livelihood is. If you don't understand this, then it is you who are the moron (way to convince us with the ad hominems too).

way to convince us with the ad hominems too
Not to mention strawmen, where did anyone other than God Almighty say anything about an "aracial dream" or talk about allocation of resources and ecocide? At first I thought this was a response to my thread, but now I'm not even sure what this person is railing against.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree, the only thing we seem to disagree on is that you don't like the word American. The hysterical disorganized ranting is making it hard for me to tell what your exact beliefs are though.

way to convince us with the ad hominems too
Not to mention strawmen, where did anyone other than God Almighty say anything about an "aracial dream" or talk about allocation of resources and ecocide? At first I thought this was a response to my thread, but now I'm not even sure what this person is railing against.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree, the only thing we seem to disagree on is that you don't like the word American. The hysterical disorganized ranting is making it hard for me to tell what your exact beliefs are though.

I didn't realise I had to baby sit step by step with you. I assume you could keep up, 'hessians' being of higher calibre an' all.

Is it possible to string two thoughts together to get a better view and grasp the situation?

If I am pointing out that:
A) the fact that a nation-state called Amerika is only operating because of access to cheap oil, and as that oil ceases to flow into the system, this will inevitably lead to mass unrest and population collapses in major urban areas -- we are all 90% derived from the energy output of oil (chemical energy in fertilisers, tractors, transport to supermarket - consumed by us). The nation-states exist in a dangerously precarious situation.

B) Then I also point out that basing an identity on being an Amerikan i.e. being patriotic about a country that is not only suicidal (Amerika vivisects sociobiological hierarchies and groups, creating an individualistic sea of pointlessly liberated, atomised drones) but that dear sweet old Amerika is about to die a horrible death, tumbling over a cliff of resource limits and disintegrating into a thousand tiny fractional pieces. There are no Amerikans without Amerika. You want to hold that together? Good luck with that.

C) What is so absurd as to accept this FACT, and accelerate the return to a suitable form of civilisation after collapse through the harnessing of regional territories and unifying populations around their germen, reforged in the molten crunch of a collapsing nation-state, to put right what went wrong. Amerika is scrap metal to be melted down for raw material to build something greater with. Amerika is an easy meal growing weaker and more exhausted by the day, prey walking with a limp with little hope of survival.

Secessionists simply speed up the process of dying, to end the worthless suffering and dysgenic rot, to loot its valuable technology and sever its corrupted arteries into a blood bath of ethnogenesis.

Except we have an AMERICAN identity, not an Amerikan one.

My philosophy is, make the best of the situation I'm in. I have pride in where I grew up, a peaceful neighborhood in New York which I would gladly recommend anyone to grow up in. If I'm on a sinking ship, well then damn it I'm going to be drinking rum and singing songs the whole way down to the ocean floor. It may not be the best country, but it is my home, it is where I live, it is where my livelihood is. If you don't understand this, then it is you who are the moron (way to convince us with the ad hominems too).

Amerika is me not taking America seriously anymore, it's not in its prime, it's decadent, mundane and old.

I understand. But that won't change the fact that it is going to die. 'American' is not rejected on the basis of an irrelevant fact, it is rejected on the undergirding fault in its structural founding and its accelerating degeneration.

The nation-state would only survive if it were to:
*Miraculously homogenize,
*Fold in its biological branches and eliminate any divergences that evolve,
*Flood its territorial boundary with a (non existant) competent population of highly intelligent innovators intent on forging an ethnogenesis of an 'American' ubertribe,
*Leadership appeared at the top of the non-existant hierarchy,
*The constitution was purged of anti-biological impulses or counterbalanced with an infusion of the more harmonious ancient English constitution (which matured over a longer period of time, being an aggregate of past successes, unlike the US consitution which was in rebellion from the archaic)
*All aliens were executed (this would effectively transform an artificial nation-state into an enormous ethnonation) and their countries depopulated and crushed into the corner of geopolitical power,
*The 'civilization' itself would have to feed from an energy source indepedent of fossil fuels, i.e. if it attained fusion by licking helium-3 from the Moon or some energy source equally miraculous,
*It would also have to create fertilisers to continue feasting on enormous crop yields and fuels to transport it everywhere.
*It would stop growing beyond what it can possibly sustain beyond one generation, it would not but undue strain on future generations.

Those above would allow the size of it, the scale to remain without collapsing inward on itself.

In the absence of the above, which is pretty much all of them, decline has rotted thoroughly in.. you can bet your bottom dollar that the whole thing will go kaput because the innovators are ever more fewer and far between, the population will return to standard ecological limits and darwinism by disaster will reign the day cutting it globally by 90%+. Seceding to a smaller size with a distinct identity would make those goals less energy intensive and more effectively attained.

You didn't realize you "had to baby sit step by step with me"? You're so frustrated you can't even insult me correctly.

I call the nations that will arise from the carcass of the USA "American" and apparently that offends you. Texans are Americans just as Norwegians are Norwegian but also fall under the category of Germanic. Cascadians are Cascadians but still fall under the category of American because of common genetic and cultural origin with the other nations that are currently part of the US and Canada.

The way you seem to understand the word American is that it exclusively means to do with the empire known as the United States of America but the term existed before the United States formed. In Spanish (and historically in English) it simply means anyone from the new world, hence why there was a country called "The Federal Republic of Central America". Also, Argentines and Mexicans still refer to themselves as "Americanos" and refer to people living in the United States of America as norte-americano or estado-unidense to differentiate US citizens from other Americans.

P.S. I just noticed in your user profile you're English. A Euro telling Americans what we should think about our own cultures. Why don't you fuck off and worry about your own backyard instead of acting like an authority on cultures you don't understand? I wish I would have noticed that earlier, I wouldn't have gotten into this discussion. I assumed because you were so emotionally invested in this discussion you must be a misguided American kid.

You didn't realize you "had to baby sit step by step with me"? You're so frustrated you can't even insult me correctly.

I call the nations that will arise from the carcass of the USA "American" and apparently that offends you. Texans are Americans just as Norwegians are Norwegian but also fall under the category of Germanic. Cascadians are Cascadians but still fall under the category of American because of common genetic and cultural origin with the other nations that are currently part of the US and Canada.

The way you seem to understand the word American is that it exclusively means to do with the empire known as the United States of America but the term existed before the United States formed. In Spanish (and historically in English) it simply means anyone from the new world, hence why there was a country called "The Federal Republic of Central America". Also, Argentines and Mexicans still refer to themselves as "Americanos" and refer to people living in the United States of America as norte-americano or estado-unidense to differentiate US citizens from other Americans.

P.S. I just noticed in your user profile you're English. A Euro telling Americans what we should think about our own cultures. Why don't you fuck off and worry about your own backyard instead of acting like an authority on cultures you don't understand? I wish I would have noticed that earlier, I wouldn't have gotten into this discussion. I assumed because you were so emotionally invested in this discussion you must be a misguided American kid.

Germanic is a biological group.

American is not a biological group.

The 'American' colonies in the North came predominantly from England and similar ethnic groups, therefore they are related.

Anglo-Saxons masquerading as Americans are still Anglo-Saxons.

They are a branch of White Europeans living on the North American continent.

Not my problem? Blood is thicker than water.
America is a lie.

Your ignorance of the complex cultural and biological situation here in the new world is obvious. Anglo-Saxons? You will find no such tribe here. And no shit Americans are related to Europeans and especially Germanics, thats not news to anyone.

We agree on almost everything other than you hate that I call the cultures that are forming in North America "American" for some bizarre reason. I can't help but feel you're bitter at Americans for something.

And a message to all other Americans on this forum, some angry Englishman doesn't like our name, we need to change the name we've used for ourselves for hundreds of years. Any suggestions?

We're allies in the war against modernism, this bickering is pointless. Thanks for the concern but after 400 years of colonizing this continent, we're still holding our own. I don't expect you to understand the intricacies of our cultures anymore than you should expect me to understand the complex relationship between Celts and Germanics on your island. I'd like you to quit insulting us and defacing our name.

peristil

I support the U.S.
They still do good shit. Great technology, war machines, death metal, Absu.
Hail!

Canadians are American too!