Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

What is black metal, as art?

Lara

Re: What is black metal, as art?
September 24, 2006, 07:48:46 AM
You american is so duble-moralic.
You talk about christianity all the time.. It seems like you are afraid for not coming to heaven, so you have to  talk about God all the time, just to bee on the safe side or something...
I'll think all of you will burn in hell! Just like the rest of us ;D

September 24, 2006, 09:09:39 AM
It seems like you are afraid for not coming to heaven, so you have to  talk about God all the time, just to bee on the safe side or something.

81% of American adults identify themselves with a specific religion

76.5% (159 million) of Americans identify themselves as Christian

1.3% are Jewish

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

Isn't Norway (where you seem to be from) 14% Christian with fewer than 2,000 Jews?

Lara

September 24, 2006, 07:51:32 PM
Yes we are a much prouder people, we dont need anything to hide behind...

† †† †
 † †. †But I think that black metal, good black metal, is full of potent, transcendental emotion and passion and that is where itís emotionally connected. †The emotional bond that some bands had for their passions and music is fully expressed in the music when you turn it on and it comes out your speakers. †

† †Black metal lacks any leadership these days, it consists solely of individuals who lack a synthesis of emotion, this is why black metal has gone from strong art to weak art in my opinion. †There are too many Venoms out there who bleed the physical aesthetic into the emotional aesthetic and not the other way around which is what is essential to great art in my opinion.

And I totally agree with phantasm