Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Metallica

Re: Metallica
November 29, 2005, 01:46:42 PM

January 11, 2006, 06:25:18 PM
Actually I thought it was a joke until I saw this...

http://blog.davidmartinez.net/imaxes/externas/metallica.jpg
http://www.encycmet.com/daily/

why do you blame them? after all they're only livin' la vida loca.... YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

September 15, 2007, 04:14:16 AM
Irrelevant. Metallica cultivated their largely transvestite/transexual fanbase in the years immediately after the  Load and ReLoad albums. The events described here probably occurred at any one of their shows between 1996 and 2001.

September 15, 2007, 10:05:42 AM
That's gotta be written by the same arch-troll who wrote that Steve Jobs Macintosh fag orgy thing.

September 16, 2007, 03:44:45 AM
Somehow im not suprised.

September 18, 2007, 01:42:31 PM
As soon as it echos out of my speakers I can almost smell his tasty asshole.

As soon as it flatulates out of my speakers, I can almost taste his smelly asshole. Del-i-ci-ous.

I wish metal were coming out with stuff as good as "And Justice for All," minus the rock beats and jump riffs. The melodic composition on that album is fantastic, for any mainstream rock including the vaunted 1960s hippiefest.

September 19, 2007, 02:55:32 AM
I think ...And Justice For All is awesome. What are the examples for rock beats and jump riffs and what makes them bad?

September 21, 2007, 11:50:41 AM
I thought Cliff Burton was alright. They had him murdered, you all know that right?

September 22, 2007, 04:25:30 AM
Could be.

Metallica was en route on a road between Stockholm and Copenhagen, to their next gig that was scheduled for September 27th, 1986. Earlier that night the band drew cards for the assignment of the bunks on the tour bus. As fate would have it, Cliff drew the ace of spades and chooses Kirk Hammett's bunk. Around dawn, the bus driver lost control of the bus and overcorrects with the steering wheel to get back on the road. The bus begins to skid out of control and rolls several times before coming to a halt. Cliff was ejected and pinned underneath. The band disembarks to find Cliff motionless. Later a crane was brought to the scene to lift up the bus, the band hoped Cliff could be saved. However, after lifting the bus up, it slipped back down. According to Mick Hughes, Metallica's sound engineer, no one was sure if Cliff was still alive at that point

http://www.metallicaworld.co.uk/Cliff%20Burton.htm

A hastily planned accident after he opposed the plan for selling out? And then they lift up the bus, hear the groans, and yank the chain so it slips again, finishing the job?

Where is Jessica Fletcher when you need her?

AttheGates1996

September 24, 2007, 02:53:08 PM
wow, i would have never guessed that phil anselmo would be posting his fantasies on anus' metal forums

October 11, 2007, 05:44:24 PM
lol this is my type of humor, until seeing this post i had thought death metal black metal was spinoza ray. this poster should check out 4chan if he hasnt cause i will be raping /b/ with this copypasta so hard.

October 11, 2007, 07:47:02 PM
lol this is my type of humor, until seeing this post i had thought death metal black metal was spinoza ray.

But it is, isn't it?