Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Burzum on Candlelight?

Re: Burzum on Candlelight?
May 29, 2006, 06:21:39 PM

It's hard for people raised in a modern dogma to understand this, but if you're a traditional type, you do what is necessary regardless of what you feel. He believes he must help lead his people to sanity, and he's doing his best, even if he would rather run off to the country and never see anyone again.

I respect that and I think if you think on it, you will too.

You're right, I do respect that. His intentions were never in question. Like I said in my earlier post, his goal is to change the modern world, yet avoid the current one.

My point is that his claim of a hermit existence is obviously not what he's looking for. He wants to make change, which is fine. So fess up to it and stop sounding like someone who doesn't care about what happens in the modern world.

May 30, 2006, 12:16:38 AM

I wouldn't blame Varg if he was sick of being worshipped. How much do people expect from one man locked in a cell?

Varg's music has left a mark that will not easily be forgotten. The rest, perhaps, is up to us.

euronymous

June 12, 2006, 02:15:52 PM

June 13, 2006, 05:10:19 AM
Time to change the posting adress on Burzum.com.  ::)

euronymous

August 21, 2006, 04:46:19 PM

"Regarding corresponding with V. Vikernes: the conditions in Tromsų prison where Varg was moved to in June are quite severe, and because of that he has problems in answering to your letters sent to the prison address. Please be patient to wait for the answer even if it takes several months! Or at least wait for the moment when the conditions will be changed and Varg will not have such problems as this one.

Also, please don't ask me when Varg will be released. I don't know that! And I don't even think Varg knows that for sure. Anyway, it looks like this (unfortunately) won't happen in the nearest future. In case I have ANY information regarding this subject, I will post it here. So don't worry to miss this moment.

In case you still have any questions unanswered, use my contact e-mail: battlegrim@yandex.ru

- The Admin "

http://www.burzum.com/eng/news.shtml

August 24, 2006, 10:33:59 PM
I just wish he wouldn't go so far out of his way to disavow his "Black" past.(at least he used to - haven't followed his life in recent years much).
Although clearly a bunch of rather confused, ideological misfits, he and his BM brethren were, perhaps in spite of themselves, onto something unique with the then shockingly nihilistic, hateful posturing, activity, etc.  
Having a clear head on racial issues is admirable - but denying one's past to appear more ideologically, er..."pure" is really not. We are all young once...for fuck's sake he was a teenager!