Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Atheist - Piece of Time/Unquestionable Presence

Relapse re-issued discography as a limited box set, and it comes with demos.

I saw Unquestionable Presence and Piece of Time in a local record store the other day though.

My only piece of advice: avoid that garbage festival "Elements." The first two Atheist albums are gold, but the third is moronic trash.

It makes absolutely no sense in the context of a metal album. I find it replusive, and it shouldn't even be made available for download here.  Can't believe I wasted my time on it. The only partially redeeming song is not even an attempt at metal - "Samba Briza".  The rest hurts my ears.

It makes absolutely no sense in the context of a metal album. I find it replusive, and it shouldn't even be made available for download here.  Can't believe I wasted my time on it. The only partially redeeming song is not even an attempt at metal - "Samba Briza".  The rest hurts my ears.

Myself, I found the instrumental songs in Elements as the only worthy parts of the album . At least I didn't fall asleep while listening to them like the rest of the album. Does anyone has the demos and wishes to share them? (I don't recall they were ever present in the audiofile section).