Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Paul Ledney website

Paul Ledney website
August 21, 2005, 05:39:40 PM
http://home.computer.net/~paull/

Congratulations, you have reached the personal web page of Paul Ledney. Master of Adobe Photoshop, "The leading tool for photo manipulation and web design." In a lot of ways this page is long overdue. After Traveling around, and teaching private lessons, classes and seminars I finally decided to sit down and put up a site. I wanted this site to be very different from other pages by showing what Photoshop is cabable of doing, and how it works in conjunction with other programs such as Illustrator, Corel Draw and Corel Xara. You wont see 10,000 jpeg images here but there is a small gallery below. As many books as I pick up on Photoshop I still find myself going through all of the tutorials in each book. Its good to keep going over the lessons on a picture weather it be a scan or just a plain old stock photo from a CD. One of the main Problem designers face today is that they know what they want the piece to look like but they just cant seem to get the point across. What's the problem? They know what they want the piece to look like but they don't have the attributes to support it. Hopefully After doing some of the lessons listed here Your Attributes will improve 100%. These pages will be updated frequently so bookmark this page and keep your eyes out for great tips and tricks. I'm also going to conduct interviews with other Photoshop masters, and you'll be able to see their work, and how they all approach This Program differently.

His previous musical project:
http://www.anus.com/metal/havohej.html

Re: Paul Ledney website
August 22, 2005, 05:57:50 AM
Somehow, I think it's a different Paul Ledney.  I mean, I couldn't find his dick anywhere on the site (of course, the fact that the website appears to be broken aside from the first page didn't help my chances).

TC

Re: Paul Ledney website
August 22, 2005, 06:29:38 AM