Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Hip Hop From A Hessian's Perspective.

Re: Hip Hop From A Hessian's Perspective.
September 16, 2008, 03:24:24 PM
Explain to me, if you will, how my statement was meaningless or unfair. It was a blanket statement yes, but as I've noted above, I've witnessed no exceptions to the rule, thus the comment stands, as far as I can see. You've done a good job of noting some exceptions in your own worldview, but you fail to realize that I didn't offer objective fact. I offered an opinion as it relates to my own worldview. Don't take it so personally. It isn't like you created hip-hop, thus I don't see why you would get riled up by one man's staments of personal preference to the contrary of your own.

September 16, 2008, 04:04:19 PM
This thread reeks of Opeth.

13X

September 16, 2008, 04:16:04 PM
Explain to me, if you will, how my statement was meaningless or unfair. It was a blanket statement yes, but as I've noted above, I've witnessed no exceptions to the rule, thus the comment stands, as far as I can see. You've done a good job of noting some exceptions in your own worldview, but you fail to realize that I didn't offer objective fact. I offered an opinion as it relates to my own worldview. Don't take it so personally. It isn't like you created hip-hop, thus I don't see why you would get riled up by one man's staments of personal preference to the contrary of your own.

Well, you'd have to give me your definition of "modern decay" for me to really make a counterargument.

Not today, though. I have to go recover from the wounds inflicted upon me by My AIDS, Your Arse's _razor_ wit. IT BURNS!!

September 16, 2008, 04:24:42 PM

Well, you'd have to give me your definition of "modern decay" for me to really make a counterargument.

Not today, though. I have to go recover from the wounds inflicted upon me by My AIDS, Your Arse's _razor_ wit. IT BURNS!!

Seeing how that reply was directed at whatever direction the thread was going in, and not toward your unnecessary ego-defensive behavior, it only serves as another case against the thread.

September 16, 2008, 05:37:44 PM
AIDS, that actually looks a lot like someone i know. i do hope it isnt because the resemblance is uncanny.

13X does have a point, if youre going to make a blanket statement that something is garbage, you should at least educate yourself on said matter so you dont look like a blithering idiot.