Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

You are not your brain?

Re: You are not your brain?
May 01, 2009, 07:47:57 AM
You've stated this. But you are pulling out whatever you can to try to get people to agree with you. And, it won't happen...
It is quite apparent that this article lacks certain understandings, and I am sure no one would say otherwise- so everyone gets what you mean.
There is quite a bit of difference in a discussion between stating your views and discussing them with one that differs with your ideas, and arguing. You want a concrete "You are right, and we are wrong," answer...You've shown this by continually disagreeing with any point brought up-whether it be relevant or not.
Anyways... it is understood that you disagree with the scientists way of studying the brain, or perhaps the results of such studies, so why continue to state yourself over and over? (I don't actually want an answer haha. I ask so that you question it yourself).
The points you make have merit, but they have been made...several times now.

If I see something I disagree with I'm going to point it out.  If you have a problem with that, it's your problem, not mine.  The reason I keep stating my points over and over, is because I'm continually asked over and over.  If you didn't want me to respond to your post, you shouldn't have posted anything at all.  Apparently, you would rather lecture me, than engage in actual discussion.  I do agree, however, that everything has pretty much been stated already.  I'm more than happy to just leave it at this.  I'm not looking for any sort of ego stroking.  If people disagree with me, then they disagree with me.

Re: You are not your brain?
May 01, 2009, 01:01:30 PM
You are right, my apologies.