Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Would you rape the ass of Christ?

Re: Would you rape the ass of Christ?
February 02, 2010, 10:59:09 PM
I guess it's back to smashing idols, huh ;)

How about actions in parallel? Smash idols, praise transcendence, and fix the fence.

Too few remember the beautiful Transcendentalist natured statement encrypted on Darkthrone's norsecore classic "Transilvanian Hunger": In the name of God, let the churches burn...

February 06, 2010, 08:50:31 PM
The metaphorically and/or social cues challenged are usually persons of austic diversity aren't they?

February 07, 2010, 01:54:35 PM
Feel free to elaborate on your video games lifestyle in whatever detail you believe relevant. But, in your spare time, go ahead and generate lectures about "lack of" Real World Activisms.

February 09, 2010, 04:45:32 AM
OP didn't study history.

February 09, 2010, 08:04:40 AM
OP didn't study history.

You'd better take this no seriously.

From time to time, this kind of reivindications appear here, perhaps after hearing some joke metal like Havohej, like saying "I have not watered down".

It's "funny", but not serious for a group that supossedly, tries to find paralellism among smart christians.

February 20, 2010, 02:22:26 PM
I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems. On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don’t know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East — you’re as good as dead.”

February 20, 2010, 05:06:31 PM
^It seems that man (inadvertantly) offers a plethora of strong reasons for one to act in a 'cruel' manner toward others.  He is his own antithesis.

February 21, 2010, 12:22:29 AM
Would you rape the ass of Christ, bending him over in rectal subjugation, defiling all that is holy and replacing it with the rancid seed of hatred?

He stretches before you, a dusky Semitic carpenter with soft eyes and well-defined pecs. Around his tight anus you seem a small bouffant ring of fine hairs, willowy bending in the breeze and tempting you. You can desecrate this ass and blast your genetic fingerprint deep into the colon of the divine. You can shatter the symmetry of heaven, or at least its earthly ring, with your penetration of scorn.

This ass of Christ can be raped, ripped and torn, and in sodomy you can refute the principle of God that somewhere, there is a perfect world where one effect has one cause, every time. That pure world can be inverted and sullied with your act of sodomy against the ass of Christ.

Pontius Pilate nods and shrugs, knowing how well sodomitic retribution is loved in these parts. The crowd chants before you:

Rape the ass,
Rape the ass,
Rape the ass of Christ

I would have happily fucked him up, except now your little 'speech' has left me totally disgusted about it.

Also I would be pretty worried that he'd turn back and say "thanks, you're doing me a favor".

February 21, 2010, 07:36:41 AM
Thus to identify Jesus' love for John in a special way might indicate a sexual relationship. The disciple was "the" beloved. He was in a class by himself. 

During the Last Supper before Jesus' execution, the author(s) of the Gospel of John describes how the "beloved" disciple laid himself on Jesus' inner tunic -- his undergarment. See John 13:25 and 21:20. Robert Goss, assistant professor of comparative religion at Webster University in St. Louis, LA, noted that Jesus and the beloved disciple: "... eat together, side by side. What's being portrayed here is a pederastic relationship between an older man and a younger man. A Greek reader would understand."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jegay.htm