Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

VOIVOD report UFO sighting

VOIVOD report UFO sighting
March 14, 2010, 09:46:01 AM
Michel: While on tour with PRO-PAIN in 1996, Piggy and I saw some UFOs in Buffalo! Trust me, no one believed us, and even to this day, I think that is still true. Basically, we were hanging out in the parking lot with some fans after a show and looking out on the city. Suddenly, we saw 6 transparent spheres that were half-glowing and dancing around in the sky. The whole scene looked very choreographed and the spheres split in literally a second! We ran to tell the rest of the band but they took one look at us with a bottle of Jager in our hands and figured we were just drunk! Piggy and I basically talked about it every day on that tour and after a while I think the guys started believing that we hadn't made up the whole story...I have even heard of other people online having the exact same experience!

Me too.

Re: VOIVOD report UFO sighting
March 14, 2010, 06:26:23 PM
Reports like this are almost invariably sightings of National Defense testing out their "killing technology". They said the same thing about the B-2 stealth bombers back in the day. "HOLY SHIT, flying black triangles!"

Anyway, dropping tons of acid will fuck you up.