Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The other sex

Re: The other sex
September 14, 2010, 09:36:15 PM
The way women are typically built psychologically discourages them from getting into metal unless they are "beautifully damaged" like in one of those alternative rock songs about a crazy girl with messy hair or whatever, but one with a militant streak.

Not that most of the guys into metal aren't deranged.

September 14, 2010, 10:53:26 PM
The way women are typically built psychologically discourages them from getting into metal unless they are "beautifully damaged" like in one of those alternative rock songs about a crazy girl with messy hair or whatever, but one with a militant streak.

Not that most of the guys into metal aren't deranged.

This roughly approaches the profile of most female metalheads I've interacted with, including, of course, the single one I actually was involved in a relationship with. I mean, they are a bit more bright than the average person, but I sort of get tired of every discussion I have with such women being led to how I relate the subjects I talk about to their personality.

September 15, 2010, 11:18:58 AM
strangely enough, every girl i've dated has been into metal, although mostly popularized metal [slayer, megadeth, metallica et al.]. they've all had their respective share of "issues" but nothing all that world-shattering. i've run into a few women here and there interested in the death/black metal world, and they were rather interesting women themselves, although i never attempted to pick them up. i guess i had no interest in complicating the relationship, as i haven't the time or energy to deal with that chicanery right now. but that's just me.