Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Mixed race or ethnic homogeneity

Mixed race or ethnic homogeneity
September 29, 2010, 02:58:09 PM
What I'm asking of forum members is to give me some sort of books, essays, research that discusses the merits of mixed and pure race, and then, to be able to provide a center (this thread) for a final discussion, as I constantly see threads around here, but no backing...

So, here's my introduction. From what I've skimmed, I'm under the impression that mixed race provides benefits as each race has its own quality, and when combined is a furtherering of evolution. Why modernity seems so retarded seems to me more a result of Industrialization and commodification, and we are in the transition between Marxism, although I myself do not posit that Marxism can exist.

I also see positives in mixed race as a lessening of bullheaded prejudices, and its subjects becoming cultured as long as they stay free-spirited intellectual or poetic beings.

Although, I can also trace out the negatives of a mixed race when it comes to human stupidity, but I see this as a constant in every age, not necessarily an a priori of modernity, and let's also keep in mind that even the purest race is still a mixture from thousands of years in the past.

However, like I said, I am perhaps a dilettante when it comes to this subject, so I need a host of viable research to either change my opinions, or solidify them.

Some links would be nice.

Re: Mixed race as opposed to Pure race
September 29, 2010, 03:08:56 PM
The nuances of the societies of various groups are ethno-specific and related to recent human evolution. This is why Africans cannot seem to function under European systems. Many times in nature, hybrids lack basal instincts of both parent forms and don't survive because of it.

September 29, 2010, 04:42:50 PM
I'm under the impression that mixed race provides benefits as each race has its own quality, and when combined is a furtherering of evolution.

Horse shit. It provides an averaging of traits, which is random. "Furthering of evolution" is difficult to parse; evolution is adaptation. With mixed-race: to what?

September 29, 2010, 07:05:21 PM
Eh, actually mixed race is somewhat less favorable than even averaging. But, that is a reasonably diplomatic statement which asks by implication: what good is mixing races? The medical reality is a bit worse.

None of the heavily mixed populations --mestizos/mulattos in south America, Middle Eastern/North African people, south Asians, southeast Asians or central Asians -- are known for great health, vigor, attractiveness or high intelligence.

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Note that the c-section birth procedure was introduced to help large headed babies pass through birth canals that were not designed (evolved) for such larger heads. Without it the birth mom would suffer horribly and possibly die. That has much to do with cross breeding people.

September 29, 2010, 09:17:46 PM
It is actually the fair complexion, fair eyed children that are highest in demand. According to a statement made by the Marquardt Beauty Analysis group, there is a measurable ideal for what a human being is supposed to look like that people generally are able to intuit. Greatest frequency of members from a given group exhibiting ideal humanness is likely what regulates the adoption demand.

September 30, 2010, 03:35:10 PM
People are naturally attracted to other people who are genetically similar to them.  This is not an accident, and pretty much says it all.

I'm under the impression that mixed race provides benefits as each race has its own quality, and when combined is a furtherering of evolution.

Horse shit. It provides an averaging of traits, which is random. "Furthering of evolution" is difficult to parse; evolution is adaptation. With mixed-race: to what?

To play devil's advocate: how about adapting to modern industrialized society?  Or multicultural liberal democracy?

September 30, 2010, 03:42:33 PM
I'm more interested in the consequences of mixed tribe(Indo-European tribes).

September 30, 2010, 07:30:18 PM
Mixture becomes more of a problem when there is not a process that facilitates a new people or culture, like our modern world.  Many of the world's peoples and cultures, even some of the most heroic, valorous, and scholarly are formed of mixtures.  Today, we do not have a process of creation through mixing, but rather destruction through mixing.  Not only are people's ethnic traits and psycho-emotional character made mediocre, but their culture is diluted and destroyed.

September 30, 2010, 08:51:10 PM
I'm a mixed person (Half mexican, Majority polish and part russian). Is it really that bad being mixed?

September 30, 2010, 10:43:14 PM
I'm a mixed person (Half mexican, Majority polish and part russian). Is it really that bad being mixed?

If your honestly questioning yourself, yes.......Don' t deny what comes naturally. It's a course that will lead you into oblivion, suicide or constant despair. Eventually you will identify yourself with one of the above stated groups. I find this more noble than simply stating, "I'm a Mutt", or "I don't care/or know what my heritage is."

Me, I'm an Italian American, well Sicilian. Spagnola has many different variants such as Spagnoula, Spagnoli, etc. More likely than not, my name was "Americanized" when my Great Grandparents moved to this country. I'm neither bitter or upset by this blatant bureaucracy, but I strongly look to my ancestors for guidance. Understanding there hardships has made me more aware of my progression. In essence, don't ever be ashamed of your bloodline...."Sofern Sie nicht ein Jude"!!!!!

October 01, 2010, 04:12:00 PM

Is it possible that you can remove the elitest butt-plug out of your rectum for once? Sources for your claims please (I asked for books, not "your take"). There's obviously many more complex principles than your simple 1+1=2 logic you are shoving in our faces.

October 01, 2010, 05:24:35 PM
Note that the c-section birth procedure was introduced to help large headed babies pass through birth canals that were not designed (evolved) for such larger heads. Without it the birth mom would suffer horribly and possibly die. That has much to do with cross breeding people.
Where did you hear this? From what I've read, oversized heads are an unfortunate-but-inevitable side effect of having evolved enormous brains, combined with the effect on the hip bones' structure of an adaptation towards walking upright. When has death in childbirth not been a problem for women?

October 01, 2010, 05:43:23 PM

I'm "mixed" myself but I identify with Western/European values and virtues, and I can see some of these expressed in ancient American cultures as well as others. I believe these should be preserved, and any group or race or culture that stands for these values should be protected and preserved to continue onward. I think what helps is definitely to understand yourself and your family, the temperaments of your parents and their ancestors, and what makes you "yourself" within that context.

A culture of no-identity consumerism and wanton destruction of these cultures needs to be destroyed. So race-mixing is possibly only a consequence of this diseased society. Mixed-race people should resent the fact that this culture did not value their ancestors' cultures enough to encourage them to maintain that, and they should leave the other mutts to their falseness and bullshit, and instead to maintain or derive a 'new' culture they themselves can uphold.

What is important is reverence of ancestors and where you and the rest of the human race comes from. This way we can understand where we need to go from there because this game of chess has already begun. We need to work with the pieces as they've been laid out before us.

A little blending of "like" people is fine. It's happened in many parts of Europe, and most white Americans are blended Europeans themselves. However simple race-mixing does tend to reduce human and their cultures to grey cultureless and raceless goop and it potentiates unnecessary conflict and turmoil. Perhaps one has to compromise one culture's values and beliefs for another they may identify with, and this may confuse them so much that they simply may not give a fuck anymore.

I've met some people who were somehow proud of being a mix of this-and-this-and-this and then brush it off as if it doesn't matter, like every part of them is a simple interchangeable adjective to make them seem more unique or interesting. They also seem to be the kinds who adopt a crowdist view on things and compromise the most. I say fuck them, they're annoying.

The proudness exhibited by being an arbitrary mix of things is similar to the put-endless-adjectives-in-front-of-the-word-'metal' effect - example: "blackened brutal crust metal" <- with a label like that, more likely than not, it's going to be shitty. If you can synthesize jazz-metal while maintaining the favorable characteristics (a la Atheist) - there's a favorable blend right there. Rarely is the mix going to be perfectly 50/50 - sometimes the child will exhibit characteristics of one parent more than the other, and the unfavorable ones may be neutralized by the others.

I look at this current phase of race-mixing as a tempering of a sort - the people who are bound to come out of it are going to be absorbed into the race they belong to if they have favorable characteristics and outlooks. The rest will drown in grey goo. We just need to wait for the oil to rise to the surface of the water and find our way. We really do tread a lonely path if we don't.

October 01, 2010, 08:46:17 PM
One's nature dictates the possibility of the individual.  One can be nurtured to fulfill their limitations or fall short.  At a certain point in an individual's life, he or she becomes capable of taking hold of their own development, and directing it towards what they may feel is their best form.

Just a minor aside.  Also, to be hypocritical, stop getting so personal about this bullshit, some of you.  Regardless of the strength or validity of your beliefs (I refrain from the use of the word "opinion", since none of this should be simple "opinion"), common courtesy is required.

October 01, 2010, 09:03:39 PM
Where did you hear this? From what I've read, oversized heads are an unfortunate-but-inevitable side effect of having evolved enormous brains, combined with the effect on the hip bones' structure of an adaptation towards walking upright. When has death in childbirth not been a problem for women?

I don't believe the individual members or ethnic groups of our species all ended up at the exact same point in evolutionary development. I believe we are divided into what we may as well call subspecies, that evolution has been in parallel, is unevenly distributed with tens of thousands of years, perhaps a hundred thousand between people existing today. Furthermore, our divisions are not necessarily evolving in the same direction or at the same rate for every trait. So, some brains have a couple more cubic centimeters in volume. Some birth canals can accomodate the newborns with these traits.