Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Mixed race or ethnic homogeneity

Re: Mixed race as opposed to Pure race
October 16, 2010, 09:36:09 AM
Single cell organisms do not indicate beyond rudimentary chemistry exchanges that they are aware of themselves. This is also subjective awareness but our own level is not equal to this. It is much greater, for a reason. In my view our role and the role of lifeforms overall, is somewhat akin to a sensory appendage for the universe, or multiverse as seems to be the case. We are the means for its own self awareness. We are also the closest known species to fulfillment of this role. Yet, not all members of our species are equally aware.
Following this train of thought (and ignoring any squabbles about the legitimacy of concepts like "Divinity"), there is an inherent limit to how far humans, or any species, can develop their brains.  The central nervous system is incredibly inefficient.  Original estimates were somewhere along the line of the brain is 2% of body mass but consumes 20% of the body's energy.  Later estimates indicate that the brain is actually more efficient than that but the general point still stands.  We can only push our cognitive capacity so far.  We will never truly reach Divinity.  In fact, we won't even come close.

October 16, 2010, 11:04:53 AM
Humans could always cut out that useless digestive tract. From the esophagus to the anus, get rid of it all. That should free up some important energy usage. The gall bladder can also be removed.

October 16, 2010, 10:22:37 PM
One day we lament not taking topics to new heights. The next day we complain about straying from dead, long regurgitated topics into alternative areas. Then, we have the cheek to make avoidance accusations. Carry on.

October 17, 2010, 08:09:29 AM
It's clear that anus needed a thread like this, my compliments to you MachinalHeidegger. With the exception of a few users like my aids, your arse I haven't seen much intresting brought to the table, except perhaps original ways to promote irrelevant view-points. Quite intriguing what Mikey said: 'whites created almost all modern technology-cars, planes, computers, tv, radio, photographs, recorded sound, microwaves,refrigerators, indoor plumbing, telephone etc the japanese have made minor improvements to all these things. the rest of the world has contributed virtually nothing.'

Wow, I’m really proud to be white now, can you give one, JUST ONE reason why my life would be in ruins if I had to miss them. If making technology is the crowning achievement of being intelligent, it is clear that intelligent people are the most self-destructive people on the planet.  Then we should not kill the people below 120 IQ to assure the planet’s safety, we should kill the people who score above!

Nevertheless I’m still waiting impatiently for more reliable sources (the books, essays, research that  MachinalHeidegger mentioned) instead of just giving opinions and beliefs. This still hasn’t been answered by anyone and if it stays that way, this could indicate that most anus users are more dogmatic than they would care to admit.

Re: Mixed race or ethnic homogeneity
October 18, 2010, 10:33:44 AM
Some useful reading:

http://www.reddit.com/r/new_right/comments/dqr0l/useful_resources_for_discussing/
Nice resource.  Concise, yet highly substantive.  I think I'll make this my default choice for race questions.

October 18, 2010, 10:53:21 PM
"Wow, I’m really proud to be white now, can you give one, JUST ONE reason why my life would be in ruins if I had to miss them."
I do not know you, what you're about, what your life is like or what you hold dear. how can I possibly prove you wrong to yourself in your reasoning? would you prefer to walk around with candles and torches at night (since you act like technology is bad)? would you prefer to ride a horse everytime you travel? do you grow your own food?
also I'd rather you be proud of what you are then ashamed of it.

"If making technology is the crowning achievement of being intelligent," if it is not, then what is?

"it is clear that intelligent people are the most self-destructive people on the planet."   
there may be something to that, I'm not sure.

"Then we should not kill the people below 120 IQ to assure the planet’s safety, we should kill the people who score above!"
you seem to think you are intelligent, you can start by killing yourself. I find it funny that everyone who thinks we need to kill mass numbers of people (depopulation as a good thing) are not willing to take one for the team. I have yet to see or hear of a depopulationist martyr.
if all smart people were wiped out, stupid people would continue to use technology whether you like it or not, there just wouldn't be any advancements to it.

do you really need articles to prove thomas edison and nikola tesla invented electricity (and all other widely known facts)? I assume you went to school, I would think they would have taught you things that are common knowledge.

October 19, 2010, 09:23:51 PM
I have a bit of a confused relationship with my ethnic/racial identity, being still in early stages of coming to terms with myself and coming to identify my traits with an ethnicity. Before I start, I apologize for the life story - perhaps my 2 cents have a vague sense of moving this discussion forward.

I'm Russian, with all of the ancestors who I'm aware of having their lineage from more Russians. However, my father's side is Russian Jewish while my mother's side is Christian. This is really the only difference I could care to make as I'm not aware of any other significant ones.

That said, I'm from Ukraine and had an upbringing there until I turned 6 and my rather small family moved to Canada. This is where the ethnic confusion comes into play. Since I've spent most of my life immersed in Western culture, I can identify with 'Canadians' (again, this is probably another topic for discussion as I feel that Canada is a culture defined by what it isn't more often than not rather than what it is). At the same time, I have forged friendships mostly with individuals who are from Russian backgrounds. Yet their immersion into the Canadian cultural landscape has assimilated their unique features into a common denominator state not unlike most who give up their culture to adopt Western values. Though these individuals and their families still uphold the language, customs and naturally the attitudes and behaviors associated with being Russian, they still live in a liberal democracy often defined by its openness to mixed-race sensibilities. Moreover, in school we are taught that America is a melting-pot while Canada is a 'cultural mosaic' with the implication that each racial and ethnic identity is well-preserved and respected.

Certainly it is true that people associate with their ethnic group. But this happens in all sorts of places around the world, Canada/America, Europe and Asia alike since it is natural to gravitate towards similar individuals. But then, because you attempt to halfheartedly embrace a culture that you do not fully engage and practice in, you tend to put it aside and conform to the values put into place by the historically dominant Anglo-Saxons. So in essence, you just get assimilation.

Now, where I fit into this is that while I was saying earlier that I could identify with Canadians, I am not really exposed to those traditional Anglo-Saxon families. I have had some exposure, but on the whole more of an outsiders look into various families. Having adopted much of the Western values myself, I find it difficult to relate to my Russian heritage since I don't know the language as well and neither the people. As in, I know Canadianized Russians and so I speak a Western rather than European language with them. I almost have a spite for Russians since communist propaganda has turned the population into a frenzied herd of Stalinist drunks still nostalgic for the "good old days". Whenever I hear of lies and theft, it seems like my own ethnicity is the biggest perpetrator. Of course, I know this is a biased perspective contained within my specific experiences from which so much is omitted. But nonetheless, since I can't properly identify with Russians, who are easily as materialistic as many Americans/Canadians that I know and neither Westerners, I'm stuck in this abyss in between.

Now, I apologize for the life-story. I probably have contributed little if anything, but my real conclusion is that I'm leaning towards identifying with this sort of ghost of past European civilizations. Whether the remnants/survivors of the old traditions still exist in relatively un-Westernized, assimilated form I can't really say, but I revere this idealized ethnic vision.

October 19, 2010, 11:04:43 PM
Sorry for posting this in two threads, but this really rocks:

Fuck race ambiguity fatalism for mixed ones, I want both of these guys to be my great-great-great-grandparents!

October 20, 2010, 12:49:17 AM
"Wow, I’m really proud to be white now, can you give one, JUST ONE reason why my life would be in ruins if I had to miss them."
I do not know you, what you're about, what your life is like or what you hold dear. how can I possibly prove you wrong to yourself in your reasoning? would you prefer to walk around with candles and torches at night (since you act like technology is bad)? would you prefer to ride a horse everytime you travel? do you grow your own food?
also I'd rather you be proud of what you are then ashamed of it.

"If making technology is the crowning achievement of being intelligent," if it is not, then what is?

"it is clear that intelligent people are the most self-destructive people on the planet."   
there may be something to that, I'm not sure.

"Then we should not kill the people below 120 IQ to assure the planet’s safety, we should kill the people who score above!"
you seem to think you are intelligent, you can start by killing yourself. I find it funny that everyone who thinks we need to kill mass numbers of people (depopulation as a good thing) are not willing to take one for the team. I have yet to see or hear of a depopulationist martyr.
if all smart people were wiped out, stupid people would continue to use technology whether you like it or not, there just wouldn't be any advancements to it.

do you really need articles to prove thomas edison and nikola tesla invented electricity (and all other widely known facts)? I assume you went to school, I would think they would have taught you things that are common knowledge.

Don't get me wrong, I'm far too modest to admit any of my intelligence. I am not growing my own food or anything, maybe I should, but I hope you allow me to question some things here. For instance, I'm not standing behind this killing process, but I wanted to follow it's logics. I had an idea to prevent how stupid people would continue to use technology: Simply to destroy all technology along with smart people. Not an easy quest for sure, but once again I do not support these ideas.  Technology might sound cool (and yes I use it a lot!), but what has it done for life itself? Has nature become any greater? I can think of a few scenarios where it could help nature, but I guess most people don’t reason that way. For the most part it seems that technology only solves problems that wouldn’t be there in the first place if it weren’t for humanity.

May 04, 2011, 03:18:37 AM
The issue just won't die -- it's as if globalist industry is trying to destroy true culture/heritage so we can all be featureless tan-gray drones who have no values except for what we learn at our jobs, from government pamphlets and big media:

Her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, was a founder of the National Front in 1972 and served as its leader, and perennial presidential candidate, until his retirement in January, at 82. Along the way, thanks in part to his penchant for crisply expressed opinions — that the Nazi occupation of France was “not particularly inhuman,” that the gas chambers were “a detail,” that “the races are unequal,” that someone with AIDS is “a kind of leper,” that “Jews have conspired to rule the world” — he and his party became emblems of European right-wing extremism. The height of his popularity came in 2002, when he reached second place in the initial round of voting for president and won the right to enter a head-to-head contest with the incumbent president, Jacques Chirac. Le Pen was trounced in that election, and his party faded as a force to be reckoned with.

¶ Then in January, Marine — at 42, the youngest of his three daughters — won a battle to succeed her father as president of the party. Almost overnight, she brought the National Front not just back into the spotlight but also into outright competition. The polls that show her matching or outpacing Sarkozy have shuffled the French political game board. Of late, Sarkozy has fired his diversity minister, declared that multiculturalism has been “a failure” and staged a “debate on Islam” that French Muslims saw as a swat at them — all moves that are widely viewed as a direct response to Marine Le Pen’s rise. She derided Sarkozy’s support for the recently enacted ban on full face veils as a pandering political maneuver that addressed only “the tip of the iceberg” of what she views as the Islamization of French culture.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/01/magazine/mag-01LePen-t.html?_r=1&ref=magazine

The Young Conservatives of Texas hosted an affirmative action bake sale to satirize and draw attention to what they call the injustice of favoritism in academia.

They sold the same cookies at different prices, depending on the buyers race or ethnicity.

The level of the pricing is basically derived from which group of people is disenfranchised the most by the idea of affirmative action, said Jermany kitchen, chairman of the Young Conservatives of Texas.

So who got the good deal? Faculty, staff, and students of races that the group says are currently favored by liberal elites did, organizers said.

African-American and Hispanics were able to buy cookies at the lower prices. Native Americans ate for free.

http://www.kltv.com/story/14536373/bake-sale-at-tech-raises-some-concerns

May 16, 2011, 02:00:24 PM
People don't like to talk about it these days, but a big part of conservatism is racial identity -- what was once called "nationalism," when nation meant the ethnicity in which you were born.

Jared Taylor, a Yale graduate and independent businessman, has for the last two decades run an organization called "American Renaissance" that addresses the national question. Namely: how do we get beyond "diversity," which doesn't work for anyone, and re-discover our nationalist roots?

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-houston/white-identity-racial-consciousness-the-21st-century-by-jared-taylor-review

Be the first to proclaim Yay! Go Brett Stevens! and win a shiny new pink dong.

May 19, 2011, 06:39:12 PM
Mr Stevens is indeed quite brave!  I like Taylor's writing - I have a signed copy of his first book "Paved With Good Intentions" I got a dozen years ago from him and have spoken with him several times.   

May 21, 2011, 06:06:25 AM
Insightful comment from Amerika:

I think all we really want here is to just live in a community with people like us where we can build a culture and ethnicity together with our folk as opposed to having diversity rammed down our throats and then being called perpetrators of genocide when we try to resist it.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/area-51/#comments

That's the essence of race/caste/culture/ethny/caste conflict, right there.

May 27, 2011, 07:41:50 AM
In order to realize what both mixed ethnicities and mixed races, and in contrast, pure races can give requires a look at the positive benefits and negative consequences of each.  There are many peoples throughout the world who are products of mixtures while there are also those who have remained homogeneous.  The term peoples is being used primarily to discount high rates of individual race mixing which is a product of cultureless decadence today in comparison to the product of migrations and empires which had a strong cultural framework and either formed new cultures or strengthened existing cultures: Turkic peoples, Indo-Pak peoples, and Middle Eastern peoples come to mind.

Pure races and mixed ethnicities have their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is also possible for a mixed group to stabilize over time and become homogeneous although it often takes an amount of time and equilibrium not possible today.  If Amerind and Spaniard mixed today in North America the Mexican people probably would not form.  It is understandable that there would be a sense of confusion about these lineages at first.  Time can eventually harmonize those.  One could devote an academic paper to the subject, but the points remain.  Unfortunately we are in a globalist age with a powerful monoculture predominating which destroys other cultures in favor for a western style materialism--and not materialism in the scientific sense--which is rotten.  In a cultureless world, race mixing is something that should not be done.