Article by David Rosales
Child prodigy, genius wielder of the Force, Darth Vader was the result of an excess of talent and aptitude leading to a complete disregard for standards and rules, tradition and caution. The Dark Side’s poster boy was kind enough to impose his favorite 10 underground metal songs on us:
10. Master – Funeral Bitch
Don’t fail me again, Admiral.
9. Merciless – Dreadful Fate!
I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.
8. Massacra – Researchers Of Tortures
Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.
7. Bolt Thrower – World Eater
The Empire will compensate you, if he dies. Put him in.
6. Torchure – Genocidal Confessions
Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.
5. Blaspherian – In the Shadow of his Blasphemous Glory
I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
4. Brutal Truth – I See Red
He is as clumsy as he is stupid!
3. Celtic Frost – Visual Aggression
No. Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself.
2. Destruction – Bestial Invasion
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.
1. Profanatica – Angel With Cock
I have *felt* him, my master.