Rambo swung by and talked metal over a couple of beers this week. A now spirit-broken idealist, Rambo expressed his concerns for the sad state of modern life in the cities. I could not miss the palpable misanthropy in his tone as he crushed cans with one hand describing the faint-heartedness of limp-bodied SJWs.
10. Sepultura – Sarcastic Existence
There are no friendly civilians!
9. Marduk – Fistfucking Gods Planet
Don’t look at me, look at the road! That’s how accidents happen.
8. Heresiarch – Intransingent
Is there a law against me getting something to eat here?
7. Fallen Christ – Satanas
I’m no tourist.
6. Black Sabbath – Nightmare
Your worst nightmare.
5. Metallica – Fade To Black
Sir, do we get to win this time?
4. Immolation – Those Left Behind
They’re all gone Sir.
3. Blood – Defaced Total Mutilation
I’ve got blood and everything and I’m tryin’ to hold him together! I’m puttin’… the guy’s fuckin’ insides keep coming out!
2. Rigor Mortis – Welcome to Your Funeral
I could have killed ’em all, I could’ve killed you. In town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don’t push it! Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. Let it go. Let it go!!
1. Amebix – Drink and be Merry
For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there’s nothing!