Black Sabbath has revealed their complete North American touring schedule for the summer and fall of 2013.
Starting at the end of July in Houston, the band will bring a mixture of new and old songs across the country, with their final gig at the beginning of September.
Listeners can expect to hear a wide variety of styles during one concert, as the band’s history provides fertile ground for selections from the blues-influenced hard rock and heavy metal genres.
Tickets will go on sale starting in May and are expected to sell out quickly, as this may be the last time the band graces this continent.
- 7/25 Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (on sale May 4th)
- 7/27 Austin, TX – Frank Erwin Center (on sale May 4th)
- 7/29 Tampa, FL – Live Nation Amphitheatre (on sale May 11th)
- 7/31 W. Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre (on sale May 4th)
- 8/2 Bristow, VA – Jiffy Lube Live (on sale May 10th)
- 8/4 Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
- 8/6 Detroit, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre (on sale May 4th)
- 8/8 Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun Arena (on sale May 4th)
- 8/10 Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center (on sale May 4th)
- 8/12 Boston, MA – Comcast Center
- 8/14 Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- 8/16 Tinley Park, IL – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre (on sale May 4th)
- 8/18 Indianapolis, IN – Klipsch Music Center (on sale May 4th)
- 8/22 Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena (on sale May 4th)
- 8/24 Seattle, WA – Gorge Amphitheatre
- 8/26 San Francisco, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View (on sale May 4th)
- 8/28 Irvine, CA – – Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- 8/30 Phoenix, AZ – US Airways Center
- 9/1 Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 9/3 Los Angeles, CA – Los Angeles Sports Arena