Death Metal Underground
Recent Comments

Imprecation – Angel of Salvation’s Doom (2012)

by Death Metal Black Metal
February 29, 2012 –

From their new blasphemous album. Sounds good, with a few nods to 1980s mainstream technical metal, pissing all over 2010s technical metal.

17 comments

• a guy who likes music

The only thing I don’t get about “extreme” metal are the vocals, just give me Dio in that place and I’m sold, if someone could explain me why it’s so essential to sound like that I’d appreciate. (oh, and I’ve heard punk bands with a better snare drum too).

• Loca People

The metal has ended. Sak Noel’s campaign of conquering the world has just started, why don’t you join Him and his Heroic vision?

• Irony was a 2000s thing, it has burned out let's have serious talks

Because I’m bored after 3 seconds of his stuff. Metal, I listen to the whole song.

• concerned reader

Does the album come with a bonus dildo so that you can masturbate your asshole while listening to this?

• JOHNNYCOMELATELY "CROSSOVER" GUY

ANUS WHY DONT YOU EVER MENTION AWESOME SHIT LIKE THIS

I SAW BIRTH AD WAS PLAYING SOON AND JEFF AD LIKES EM SO I CHECKED EM OUT AND THEY FUCKING RULE. UP THERE WITH FIFH AND SHIT.

AND IT WAS CALLED CROSSOVER WHEN I GOT INTO IT IN THE EARLY 90s THROUGH SHIT LIKE PANTERA, SO YOU KNOW THE DEAL.. U RONG, I RITE

• concerned reader @ JOHNNYCOMELATELY "CROSSOVER" GUY

Hi there, would you like me to crossover your rectum with my fine juicy penis? I can make love to you just like the Phil Anselmo!

Johnny I know you need to cum lately inside of your man-cunt.
    Keep me posted thru this comment section alright sweet buns?

• brutal slayer of christians, noble hessian warrior of death

Dina ögon tittar upp mot himlen
    som ett barn söker sin mor
    Universum brukar ge liv åt dina sinnen
    men du känner ändå ingen ro

Ditt hjärta blöder, din hjärna sviker
    och allting snurrar runt
    Dina frågor behöver svar
    oh var finns dom…

Vi lever i en hjärtlös stad
    Du får tänka inte kränka
    Vi lever i en hjärtlös stad
    Kylans palats håller dig på plats

Ditt liv är en parodi på ont och gott
    Du törstar efter kärlek som du aldrig fått
    Du måste återfinna din rätta plats

Man pratar, man hatar, jobbar och sliter
    i hopp om att finna livets mening

Vi lever i en hjärtlös stad
    Du får tänka inte kränka
    Vi lever i en hjärtlös stad
    Kylans palats håller dig på plats

Kommer en dag då allting exploderar!
    Kommer en dag då allting ska förändras!

• @ above redneck fag

↑ Ok,,, so that means you actually looked for that silly images and you came to post it here? And that’s not mental retardation?

• maybe for you google image search is rocket science

Looked for it? No, I came across it. And wow, looking for an image, so much effort! Idiot.

• brutal slayer of christians, noble hessian warrior of death

I’ll have you know I’ve grown to 5’11 faggot. How does it feel to know being tall won’t help when I pummel your ass?

• brutal slayer of christians, noble hessian warrior of death

>I’ve grown to 5’11 faggot.
    >I’ve grown

lol, I knew you were a preteen. That’s why you listen to babby’s first music, IE this site’s shitty metal.

5’11 is also still short, according to that image.

• brutal slayer of christians, noble hessian warrior of death

5’7 is the cut for being a manlet so fuck you! I am also 23 and getting a bachelors degree in European philosophy.