Tread the Desolate Pathway, and follow the great Prince Palidor as he reclaims his throne. Formed by ex-guitarist Vince Hempstead of doom legends Pagan Altar, Desolate Pathway are a traditional band for the modern era. Their début album,Valley of the King, weaves a grandiose and fantastical tale, a quest of a prince claiming his rightful throne of lights, wrapping the tale in true epic doom stylings and powerful sonorous vocals.
Desolate Pathway have a string of live shows coming up, taking them all over the country in the next few months. The band also announce an additional guitarist to their ranks: Portuguese-born Nuno Silva, who brings his love of hard rock to the table, and an extra boost to the band’s top-notch live performance.
The dates are as follows:
- Jun 18th: The Cave, Addlestone, Surrey, w/ Hagstone & Famyne
- Aug 29th: Power and Glory Festival, Hatfield w/ Stampede, Savage, Martyr, Sacrilege, Lord Volture, Toledo Steel, Salem, Dealer and more
- Aug 30th: The Carlisle, Hastings, w/ Lord Volture & Toledo Steel
- Sept 19th: The Carlisle, Hastings w/ Famyne
- Oct 31st: Fest of Hades, Wakefield w/ Hamerex, Kaine, Aonia, Promethium and more.
- Nov 13th: The Haunt, Brighton, w/ Temperance, Seventh Sin & Proscenium*
Nov 14th: The Anvil, Bournemouth, w/ Ded Orse, Bitter Divide & Seventh Sin*
- Nov 28th: The Unicorn, London w/ Sir Admiral Cloudesley Shovell
Desolate Pathway are currently working on new material, including an EP and second album, with a concept based on Greek mythology.