Neurosis “Of Honor Found in Decay” European tour
Neurosis got a bad rap among metalheads because most of us got introduced to this innovative band at the peak of their career, when metal journalists and radio were pushing the metalcore trend and wanted us to consider Neurosis part of that movement.
The reality is more complex. Neurosis started out as a terrifying hardcore band with completely alienated approach to modern living, and has since then continued to grow and develop, forging a new style of hardcore-metal hybrid.
Music around them has tried to catch up, but when you’re ahead of your time as much as Neurosis has been (consistently) over the last two decades or so, patience is required. However, more people are warming to the radical sounds and ideas of this innovative band.
Of Honor Found in Decay, the most recent Neurosis album, has spawned a European tour worthy of such a vast musical effort.
NEUROSIS Honor Found In Decay European Tour
- 5/24/2013 Primavera Sound Festival 2013 – Barcelona, Spain
- 5/25/2013 La Grande Halle de la Villette – Paris, France w/ Swans
- 6/21/2013 Hellfest – Clisson, France
- 6/22/2013 Eurocam Media Center – Lint-Antwerp, Belgium
- 6/23/2013 Substage – Karlsruhe, Germany
- 6/24/2013 SO 36 – Berlin, Germany
- 6/25/2013 Grey Hall / Christiania – Copenhagen, Denmark
- 6/26/2013 Betong – Oslo, Norway
- 6/27/2013 Byscenen – Trondheim, Norway
- 6/28/2013 Bravalla Festival – Norköpping, Sweden
- 6/30/2013 Palladium – Warsaw, Poland
- 7/01/2013 Lucerna Music Bar – Prague, Czech Republic
- 7/02/2013 UT Connewitz – Leipzig, Germany
- 7/03/2013 UT Connewitz – Leipzig, Germany
- 7/04/2013 Magnolia – Milano, Italy
- 7/05/2013 L’Usine – Genf, Switzerland
- 7/06/2013 Rote Fabrik – Zürich, Switzerland
- 7/07/2013 Eurockeennes Festival – Belfort, France