Retortion Terror and Invidiosus’s split CD is out now on Horror Pain Gore Death Productions.
Retortion Terror is guitar wizard Takafumi Mastubara (Gridlink, Mortalized)’s new band so headbangers might be interested in their grindcore A-side. Invidiosus’s B-side is merely deathcore with technical solos.
Tags: compact disc, deathcore, Grindcore, horror pain gore death productions, invidiosus, news, retortion terror, split
10 thoughts on “Retortion Terror / Invidiosus Split Out Now”
Few questions for Brett:
1) How are you preventing Russian bots/shills from meddling with the DMU experience?
2) Did DMU sell advertisements to any Russian-backed organizations pushing divisive agenda?
3) Are you going to comment on the fact that Russia likely has played a part in spreading misinformation via posting articles rife with historical revisionism on DMU?
4) What safeguards have been employed to thwart further meddling from Russian bots/shills(looking at you Mr Maarat) on DMU?
He’s not going to answer because he is a Russian plant himself
Russia is a shithole that people give too much credit to.
Lmao! Nigga said it!
1) by scaring the sjw crowd away with pure Evola worship so that RT interference can’t affect the readership…
2) we sell to whoever pays more, you guys at the CIA have much more than the Kremlin, right ?
3) Comments are for the weaks
4) More Evola ! With rituals to provide a “soul” to the burgeoning movement that will make Amerika great again, an Hilary Clinton sacrifice might help on that thou…
What the shit? Crawl back to your hole and be quiet.
Misinformation on the internet? Better call the police, or just to be safe, the national guard.
BRETT AND DANIEL FAN-FICTION WHEN?
So the new Blood has been out for a while. Where’s the fucking review?
We don’t have a promo. Give us time.
What’s the story with that dawg? Decibel don’t make us wait?
Comments are closed.