UK epic doom metal band Desolate Pathway are delighted to announce a guest guitarist for their upcoming album: none other than Kostas Salomidis of Greek stalwarts Sorrows Path.
Guitarist Vince Hempstead commented:
We would like to announce with honour that Kostas Salomidis from the amazing Greek Doom band Sorrows Path has recorded 2 guest guitar solos for our 2nd album planned for early 2016. Last week, Kostas recorded the guitar solos at Fragile Studios in Athens with producer Vangelis Yalamas, and the results are amazing. A great way to connect with our Greek mythology-based new recordings.
The band are also due to hit the road several times this year. Dates are as follows:
- Jun 18th: The Cave, Addlestone, Surrey, w/ Hagstone & Famyne
- Aug 29th: Power and Glory Festival, Hatfield w/ Stampede, Savage, Martyr, Sacrilege, Lord Volture, Toledo Steel, Salem, Dealer and more
- Aug 30th: The Carlisle, Hastings, w/ Lord Volture & Toledo Steel
- Sept 19th: The Carlisle, Hastings w/ Famyne
- Oct 31st: Fest of Hades, Wakefield w/ Hamerex, Kaine, Aonia, Promethium and more.
- Nov 13th: The Haunt, Brighton, w/ Temperance, Seventh Sin & Proscenium*
- Nov 14th: The Anvil, Bournemouth, w/ Ded Orse, Bitter Divide & Seventh Sin*
- Nov 28th: The Unicorn, London w/ Sir Admiral Cloudesley Shovell
* A Black Phoenix Rising Promotions specialNo Comments
Tags: Desolate Pathway, Doom Metal, guest guitarist, Kostas Salomidis, new album, Sorrows Path, Vince Hempstead