Released last year on Listenable Records, Vanquish in Vengeance features over 50 minutes of the band’s trademark dark and occult death metal. Recorded at the infamous Mars Recording Compound with Engineer Bill Korecky and mixed and mastered by the legendary Dan Swano at Unisound studios, the album explores the genocidal nature of religious conflict.
- July 18 – TBA
- July 19 @ The Ottobar – Baltimore, MD w/ Acheron, Deceased Visceral Disgorge
- July 20 @ Fete – Providence, RI w/ Acheron, Bog of the Infidel, ChurchBurn
- July 25 @ Magic Stick – Detroit, MI
- July 26 @ Brauerhouse – Lombard, IL w/ Cardiac Arrest
- July 27 @ Foundry – Lakewood, OH w/ Embalmer, Soulless, Cardiac Arrest, Sodomized
- August 10 @ SUMMER SLEAZE FEST OPEN AIR @ Scooter’s – Johnstown, PA w/ Funerus, Mausoleum & many more
- Sept 20 @ INDIANAPOLIS METAL FEST – Indianapolis, IN
w/ Funerus, Acheron, Decrepit Birth & many more.
The band commented, “July marks a number of shows for us throughout the States. We’re poised to devour your souls on our ‘Will of Vengeance’ tour. Label mates and brothers in battle Acheron will join us for the first wave of carnage. You’ve been warned!” This release and more band merch can be found at the band’s newly relaunched webstore at www.incantation.com.