Exmortus will return to Sharkbite Studios with producer Zack Ohren (Suffocation, Immolation) to begin tracking their sophomore album for Prosthetic Records. The follow-up to last year’s Slave To The Sword, expected out this fall, will feature new bassist Michael Cosio (ex-Abysmal Dawn) alongside the band’s existing core of Conan (vocals/guitars), Mario Moreno (drums) and David Rivera (guitars).
2014 was a great year for Exmortus and the campaign for ‘Slave to the Sword’ has been relentless since its release. This year has been a little quiet for us but with good reason. We’re excited to announce that we’ll be entering the studio at the end of this month to once again record with the mighty Zack Ohren. Zack did a phenomenal job on ‘Slave to the Sword’ and we’re ready to record some more bone-crushing, face-melting shred for you all!
Dates for both tours can be found below. For tickets and further information on the band, visit the band online at www.facebook.com/
UPCOMING TOUR DATES
- 7/10 Fullerton, CA – Riff Haus
- 7/11 Glendale, CA – The Complex (Prosthetic Showcase)
- 7/15 Denver, CO – Marquis at The Parkway #
- 7/17 Chicago, IL – Double Door #
- 7/21 Kansas City, MO – Aftershocklive Musicvenue #
- 7/22 Colorado Springs, CO – The Black Sheep #
- 7/24 Tucson, AZ – The Flycatcher #
# with Kyng