Texas old school grinding death metal band War Master takes its influences from old school death metal and melodic grindcore like Bolt Thrower. Since its launch in 2009, War Master has built up a following for those who like underground metal in the feral and atavistic way that distinguished the old school from the imitators.
Following the success of its EP Blood Dawn last year, itself following the triumphant Pyramid of the Necropolis full-length the year before, War Master unleashes itself on the Southwest with a mini-tour that should bring old school death metal maniacs out of the woodwork.
- Friday, July 4 – Austin (The Mohawk)
- Saturday, July 5 – San Antonio (Korova)
- Sunday, July 6 – Laredo (Cold Brew)
- Monday, July 7 – El Paso (Horizon Bar)
- Tuesday, July 8 – Tempe (51 West)
- Wednesday, July 9 – Los Angeles (Redwood Bar)
- Thursday, July 10 – Bay Area (Burnt Ramen)
- Friday, July 11 – Oakland (Road House)
- Saturday, July 12 – Grindcore 2014 Fest